CGC pickups

Can’t afford it right now. Or else I would of jumped on that option real quick lol…

1 Like

6 Likes

Could you tell me the difference between HoS vs HoM. Which is more desirable as a whole? I have no idea. Please exclude HoS #92.

2 Likes

Sure! My opinion only but House of Mystery was the superior run of comics taken as a whole.
HoM is the older of the two series and also went for far longer. Nearly double I think.
While both series have some incredible covers, I believe HoM has far more that are just sort of iconic, highly sought after.
The key artists did work on both but HoM had a ton more by Adams, Wrightson, Cardy, Kaluta, DeZuniga (and others). Quick glance I think Adams had more covers on HoM than he did on HoM. Wrightson may be close.

Now this is also completely my opinion but I think the basic format look is also cooler on HoM.

It is a tough call though.
If someone made me choose over which set to have I would definitely want HOM.
From a total value perspective…hmm…HOM still likely wins simply from amount of books despite the not having areal biggie like #92 from HoS.

Regards

4 Likes

Some more books back, nice to have NYX 4 come back 9.8 to pair with #3 from the last batch. Bought then together in a lot (1-4). All books are available if anyone is interested.

10 Likes

Nice inspection gadget…

2 Likes

Very nice Inspector gadget. I’m surprised with the new show in development that the census count hasn’t ballooned yet, but it hasn’t.

1 Like

Pretty under the radar book imo. I’ve been hunting copies for a while and I think I only have 5 or so add’l copies because I only buy them if they’re high grade. Not an easy 9.8.

1 Like

Go go gadget speculation!!

3 Likes

One of my favourite Peach covers, finally got one for pretty cheap from MCS.

6 Likes

I wanted to get Peach to sign that book for my Daughter at NYCC…could not get a ticket…hopefully in 2024.

If Peach comes to SDCC this year, let me know and I’ll get it done for you.

4 Likes

Latest arrival

9 Likes

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

6 Likes

Got some oldies back. The Batgirl is the nicest 1.0 you’ll see. Displays really nicely, but cover is split & detached.

10 Likes

I’d still take it in 1.0

2 Likes

Got a batch back. Feel free to DM me if interested in something, although some have already sold.

Btw CGC imaging def beats having to take photos!

6 Likes