CGC pickups

Can’t afford it right now. Or else I would of jumped on that option real quick lol…

1 Like

6 Likes

Could you tell me the difference between HoS vs HoM. Which is more desirable as a whole? I have no idea. Please exclude HoS #92.

2 Likes

Sure! My opinion only but House of Mystery was the superior run of comics taken as a whole.
HoM is the older of the two series and also went for far longer. Nearly double I think.
While both series have some incredible covers, I believe HoM has far more that are just sort of iconic, highly sought after.
The key artists did work on both but HoM had a ton more by Adams, Wrightson, Cardy, Kaluta, DeZuniga (and others). Quick glance I think Adams had more covers on HoM than he did on HoM. Wrightson may be close.

Now this is also completely my opinion but I think the basic format look is also cooler on HoM.

It is a tough call though.
If someone made me choose over which set to have I would definitely want HOM.
From a total value perspective…hmm…HOM still likely wins simply from amount of books despite the not having areal biggie like #92 from HoS.

Regards

4 Likes

Some more books back, nice to have NYX 4 come back 9.8 to pair with #3 from the last batch. Bought then together in a lot (1-4). All books are available if anyone is interested.

10 Likes

Nice inspection gadget…

2 Likes

Very nice Inspector gadget. I’m surprised with the new show in development that the census count hasn’t ballooned yet, but it hasn’t.

1 Like

Pretty under the radar book imo. I’ve been hunting copies for a while and I think I only have 5 or so add’l copies because I only buy them if they’re high grade. Not an easy 9.8.

1 Like

Go go gadget speculation!!

3 Likes

One of my favourite Peach covers, finally got one for pretty cheap from MCS.

6 Likes

I wanted to get Peach to sign that book for my Daughter at NYCC…could not get a ticket…hopefully in 2024.

If Peach comes to SDCC this year, let me know and I’ll get it done for you.

4 Likes

Latest arrival

9 Likes

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

6 Likes

Got some oldies back. The Batgirl is the nicest 1.0 you’ll see. Displays really nicely, but cover is split & detached.

11 Likes

I’d still take it in 1.0

2 Likes

Got a batch back. Feel free to DM me if interested in something, although some have already sold.

Btw CGC imaging def beats having to take photos!

6 Likes

Pulled the trigger on a Something is Killing the Children #1 9.6 for $220 for my wife. Wasn’t going to but at that price, couldn’t pass it up.

Now to crack it open, get it signed and send it to CBCS whaaa ha ha :joy: :wink:.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Very nice. Will you be having it witnessed or verified with cbcs?