CGC pickups

I actually found a Young Avengers #1 in seemingly great condition for a solid price. I’ll see…

3 Likes

I’ll be catching up on my pick ups & sales in my thread later today hopefully. In the meantime a few more CGC eBay pick ups to share. I’ll list prices in my thread but here I’m just posting the pics.

2 Likes

In the mail today.

11 Likes

What’s the FMV on AVS9 9.8 these days, @Zeropepp?

$300

1 Like

I paid $300 a few days ago but it seems to have gone up since then. I had planned on buying a couple more but everythings over $400 now.

Not sure why it would go up right now, been around $300 since Captain Marvel came out.

1 Like

I don’t understand 99% of the price trends right now. They just keep going up without any reason beyond, “Pandemic? Stimmy checks? FOMO? Who knows?”

2 Likes

Yeah but that was the 1 book I found that was actually down significant from its all time highs. It was over $1000 before the first movie and then tanked. It’s been hovering around $300 for over a year so I figured it would be a good time to buy before hype started for Captain Marvel 2.

It took me forever to find a book that was down so I’m bummed I didn’t get a few more copies before it started climbing again.

Just got this one. Can’t wait to get my Future Fights later this week, gonna take a good picture with them and my Aero books :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice, I have a couple of those getting graded right now.

1 Like

15 Likes

Received yesterday in the mail.
All were purchased at cover price and subbed

12 Likes

Dang. My #1 is at CGC and I’m hoping for the best.

1 Like

Say what you will about CGC but their customer service is top notch. I got this back in a shipment and the case wasn’t sealed. I emailed them and they responded with instructions on what to do to get it fixed and sent me an overnight shipping label. That was on 3/24. They fixed and overnighted it back and I received it today.

6 Likes

It’s good to hear a positive coming from CGC amidst the flood of train wrecks

2 Likes

I mean my overall CGC experience has been nothing but good. This is really the only hiccup and their solution was 110% satisfactory. I just put 25 more books in the mail to them today, and have 46 with them currently being graded.

2 Likes

I’ve only had good experiences with CGC so far. Knock on wood.

3 Likes

I had a wonderful, tremendous experience with them yesterday after UPS delivered.
I got a 9.6 on this book! Who could be happier than me for Christmas in April!
And no this is not an April fools joke. These are real pictures of a real comic I got in yesterday graded at 9.6. I’m ecstatic when my 8.5’s come back as 9.6. I mean afterall, if CGC says it’s a 9.6, then it must be!

3 Likes

Jeez. Congrats to you, but wow…

2 Likes

right? But hey… industry buys into their B.S. then so do I