CGC pickups

You actually called them…and got through?

Impressive.

I spammed them with pictures of their crappy product. Maybe that’s where I went astray…

Same here I pre-ordered some from TFAW and they cancelled, lucky I found this on ebay.

1 Like

11 Likes

My second graded copy of the first Great Lakes Avengers.

3 Likes

Star Wars 1 (2015) C2E2 JTC action figure sketch variant signed by John Tyler Christopher and Mark Hamill.

7 Likes

Nice…

It’s not CGC but I didn’t see a PGX topic and was to lazy to start one.

3 Likes

Cgc now offering free graders notes

5 Likes

It’s about time!

2 Likes

Yeah well I’m still missing over $10k in comics on their website…so that doesn’t excite me very much. I would much rather them fix the visibility of my order from April of this year…that is still over there…

4 Likes

I could always access my grader’s notes on my comics so I’m confused. Could we not access them on like a random comic we type into the system, but now we can?

Yep, that’s the change. Members can now see them on all books, whether you graded them or not :+1:

2 Likes

In order to see grader notes…there has to “be” grader notes to begin with (which I’ve been seeing less and less of personally over the course of quite a few submissions).

2 Likes

i always thought it was strange that it wasn’t available to begin with. It’s literally what you’re paying for along with the hunk of plastic that seals the book.

3 Likes

CBCS in 2015 called. They want their idea back.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Made a pretty big trade today at a local con. All books, no cash.

Traded away these

For these

8 Likes

If that UF4 is in high grade you got a good deal! ASM #4 1:10 variant in 9.8 is going to explode the second Silk is slated to debut in her own show or movie!

1 Like

That X-men alone will fetch you more than any single book you traded.

2 Likes

Excuse my ignorance, what X-Men issue is that?