CGC pickups

I think it is first Polaris.

2nd Polaris first cover I’d value it about $700+ in that condition

1 Like

4 Likes

The UF4 is still polybagged, but it looks to be a 9.4 - 9.6. Very happy to have the ASM 4. The only Silk keys I have are her 1st series 1st & 2nd prints in 9.8, and I always felt like I missed the boat on her. I’m actually considering buying up some more 9.8s of cover A if I find good deals. Great time to buy!

Yes for sure. I have a CBCS 7.5 that I can let go of now that I have this one… although I do have 2 raw 49’s and it’d be nice to make 2 sets… either way, my total buy in on the slabs I traded away was $230 so it’s a win no matter what. The other guy was happy too.

1 Like

What? No newsstand?

1 Like

I think I have a raw newsstand but not a graded one for that particular book.

1 Like

Just got these 2 bad boys back from CGC today…Now going to wait patiently for a Knull announcement…

10 Likes

Those are nice!
I have one 9.8 myself (that of course, has a corner crease but is still a CGC 9.8)
Awaiting an announcement also so that my listing will be “CGC 9.8; but not really”. I seem to be doing more and more of that in the last 2 years :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Fatale was such a great read… should be on everyone’s read list if they’ve never read it.

1 Like

Sorry, @agentpoyo, but this is a rare situation where we disagree. It is my least favorite thing by Brubaker and Phillips. “The Fade Out,” is what everyone should be reading! Great slab tho, I do dig it.

1 Like

He also signed a deal with Legendary Pictures a few years ago so I’ve been picking up his creator owned stuff here and there. It’s also my first Signature Series book I’ve ever picked up. Image had a lot of really good stuff come out during this same time period. Saga, Prophet, Supurbia, Chew, Peter Panzerfaust, Thief of Thieves, etc.

1 Like

What I read of Fatale I liked. I’ve only read the first 6-8 issues though. I’ve only read 1-2 of The Fade Out but it was good.

Fade Out was awesome as well.

7 Likes

Asbestos Man be dealing with some lawsuits.

4 Likes

From the trailer looks like Mordo is going to take his turn as the villain and matches my 3.5 #110.

Also the color of Evil Strange makes me think that’s Nightmare.

1 Like

6 Likes

I remember a board member talking about cleaning off the slabs and forgot what they used for it. I’m hoping they’ll see this and comment as I can’t find the post.

Nevermind I found the post.