CGC pickups

11 Likes

You know I like this one!

1 Like

The Monsters Unleashed? I watched it for a few weeks before the seller dropped the starting price enough for me to bid on it. Ended up going for $30, which was the starting bid.

Yep, I’m very big on Miss Mech.

1 Like

11 Likes

That set you Back…

Not really, I got the book for like $2 at half price books and sent it in to cgc.

4 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Some amazing scores to be had at HPB.

1 Like

There used to be at my local one.
Now everything is insanely priced.

Its used to be that way at my HPB, but now with the explosion of Marvel and comics in general (except for DC), most of the books found are “meh”… I missed the gold old days where I can pick up Batman Year 1 set (NM-/NM) for < $20. Good times never really last…

1 Like

I finally went to a HPB a few months ago (the closest is a few hours away).
I was unimpressed. Lots of comics but most were drek
Anything that was a key or desirable was locked up in a case (in stacks).
They tended to be overpriced & while the employee was friendly, I felt like I was being a pain as they had to just stand there and keep funneling stacks for me to look through out of the cabinet. Didn’t find anything.

1 Like

Very true… What you described was my 20-2021 experience. Now I don’t even see the stack of keys stored in the cabinet or at the very least OVERPRICED keys (Once I saw a clean ASM 194 for like $200 if I recalled correctly in 2017). You can even say the cabinet has been “gone”. Its feel like now they have an insider that works there. Seems like the golden days has long left HPB.

2 Likes

Finally got a decent price on one.

10 Likes

What was your price if you don’t mind shearing

$230. Ive been hunting for one for about 2-3 months (I like to get the lowest deal possible for my PC), and waited too long on a offer from a seller for $200 for a 6.5. So another seller accepted my offer of 230 for this one.

2 Likes

Congrats!!!

1 Like

2 Likes

Finally got this back after more than a year of waiting. Signed & sketched by Harvey Talibao.

15 Likes

Just love this cover

12 Likes