CGC pickups

My unexpected purchase this week came in and I’m happy to have it.

9 Likes

Good time to buy. I personally think Aphra will be the next Tosin/Miles…for real!
If Disney follows through with introducing her to live action well, we all know what will happen to this book!

3 Likes

Doctor Aphra has so much potential for sure. It’s a character that will continue to thrive decades later, long after we’re all gone me thinks…

5 Likes

dv3 cover A has lost nearly half its value, now is definitely the time to buy if your in the market. the ratio has kept most of its value.

2 Likes

I stay away from most Star Wars in this economy outside a Clone Wars #1

1 Like

Why?

1 Like

Star Wars books were worthless went up fast continued hot due to the pandemic, there’s a lot of price correction coming on all the random SW keys that no one cared about 3-4 years ago.

6 Likes

In this economy it’s a great time to buy any keys. Prices are down across the board.

6 Likes

True, except on the keys I want :frowning:

3 Likes

Perhaps the price correction happened during the pandemic. I would say that SW has as deep as a following as Marvel or DC, and perhaps those worthless SW books should not have as cheap as they were, for as long as they were. :beers:

4 Likes

I agree. Now that Disney is ramping up new Star Wars shows and movies, it’s only creating new collectors out there. I think Star Wars spec is here to stay. We’ll see ups and downs along the way but people are keeping a watchful eye on firsts in comics that turn into other media, etc.

2 Likes

A lot of these have lost half their value, the price correction has happened. Good time to be buying actual star Wars keys, not counting worthless side characters.

3 Likes

Dropped these off at NYCC and they were received on Friday.

These were TFAW books! Worst customer service ever but still decent books more often than not.

3 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

A couple of small submissions back from CGC. The Digimons are newsstands. The Hulk 181 was bumped from a 3.5 and the 180 is great to look at, although I was secretly hoping for a 9.6! The 9.4 is an accurate grade though.

12 Likes

Really digging those digimons, loved the show as a kid

2 Likes

I just got that Captain Marvel book in the same grade a week ago! I talked myself out of it a few years ago since it is just a cameo of Kamala, but the price came down a lot so I picked it up!

1 Like

I need to start making a list of cool Dr. Doom FF covers and searching back issue bins for high grade copies…

1 Like