CGC pickups

Just got back from CGC after a year! Pleased with the grade as it was a bulk purchase of G/VG FF books probably 10-15 years back off ebay.

5 Likes

Man oh man when Galactus is introduced into the MCU that book will be off the charts! Getting there already!

2 Likes

Please post that list!

I was outbid on the two 9.0’s the seller had listed and ended up getting these instead.

9 Likes

Well, now I know who out bid me, lol.

1 Like

Some more books back w custom labels.

3 Likes

4 Likes

You got that CHEAP :wink:

1 Like

3 Likes

Always loved that Corben Spectre cover. Have owned them a few times.

1 Like

So if you all remember I got that 9.8 CGC Newstand Secret Wars #8 for $700 cancelled. I took half that money and bought two raws a newsstand and subscription to send to be graded well they are back.

17 Likes

great grades, congrats

Some decent grades some questionable grades like a 9.2 2nd print Ultimate Fallout #4 still looks 9.8 in the case like I sent it. Kinda bummed both strange academy came back 9.6 but all 3 1st Full Riri came 9.8 and one looks worse than the Ultimate Fallout.

2 Likes

FedEx driver just kept bringing em’ to the door today…

I have a lot of slabs to unbox…

13 Likes

Video.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Couldn’t pass this up a $30 plus shipping.

11 Likes

It is almost surreal what I see for asking/selling prices, recently, for Moderns.

Speaking completely without data, I just seem to remember 2 years ago that Modern 9.8’s (maybe even 9.6’s?) being at a MINIMUM of $100 for most anything. And frequently for $125 - $150.

These days I just peruse quietly through listings and closed sales and observe sales like this.
I guess it’s a good thing as hopefully the Modern submissions will begin to lessen and and such, lessen TAT’s.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I got my Dark Avengers #1 1:50 variant CGC 9.6 for around the same price as @ToddW. I think the current realised prices say more about the current state of the CGC collectibles market than about CGC moderns per say.

2 Likes