CGC pickups

Interesting that 55m of the graded collectibles are coins. I didnt know the coin market was so big.

Yes I am pretty sure they started out with coin grading and expanded into Comics etc…

Coin collecting is too boring for speculators :rofl: but there is a lot of money in those rare coin market.

3 Likes

The last cgc case is “crunching” one of my comics such that bends are showing up along the spine.

It’s a new case too.

1 Like

I should of said CGC is “crunching” it then lol

That sucks tho, we get these things to protect, not destroy books smh

1 Like

Received today from CGC
Bought this raw while the world was infatuated with Marvel.
$40 I think?
This has gone up quite a bit since then

12 Likes

9 Likes

Think I bought it from @Mel_V great deal. My pc copy came back a 9.4 from grading so really wanted to upgrade this particular book sooner than later.

14 Likes

Color rub gotcha, didn’t it?

2 Likes

Nice, I hope Knull comes back in some way… Too good a character concept to not imo

2 Likes

He’ll be back. Villains come and go. How many times has Thanos died?

2 Likes

At least two times come to mind?

He’ll hopefully come back with a good writer instead of Donny “I can start a great story but not finish it” Cates.

1 Like

Well, anyone at Marvel can use Knull in their stories now. He doesn’t have to be just a Venom enemy since they all battled him…

1 Like

Knull versus Moon Knight could happen then. The light of the Moon will take on the darkness of Knull!

I’m aware the Moon doesn’t make light and reflects the sun, by the way, just run with it.

1 Like

13 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

Cute kitty!

1 Like

Bday present from my wife.

14 Likes