Cheap(ish) Star Wars Spec

I’ll never be able to adjust to the whole 4-LOM vs Zuckuss thing…never. :slight_smile:

1 Like

At first your Probably Like “what’s so special about this book?”

Actually not much. It’s just a early cover appearance of Darth Krayt who is suddenly super popular. Come on…a sand person Jedi turned Sith? How did we not see that becoming hot?

Anyway, book seems to be on the rise. I’ve been seeking it out for a while in the wild. Finally caught one.

But wait, there’s more…

Check out the upc…it’s a newsstand. Keep an eye out for these Dark Horse Star Wars titles in newsstand. Quite stealthy they are in the wild and even the VF grades seem to be good flips if you find them for cover.

1 Like

And yet another newsstand.

2 Likes

Quite honestly, at this point, if I find any Dark Horse comic, that is in great condition, and priced at less than $5…I tend to buy it. I pretty much know the keys, but if there is anything remotely Sith related/Jedi/Clone Wars related on the cover…I’m buying it.

I actually just picked up that Krayt cover not long ago as well. I also grabbed a few Cade Skywalker books the store had grossly underpriced.

The great thing is that there are sooooo many books that either have potential, established potential etc…that more often or not, you can find something if a place has just about any back issues of SW.

Love this hobby lol.

These Darth Vader 25s are selling a decent amount over cover due to another ahsoka flaskback appearance. It is a pretty cool cover.

1 Like

nice dellotto 1:25 for that book too

I hope you guys listened two weeks ago…

6 Likes

That’s the Lando spec correct?

Yeah I bought a couple copies off ya recommendations

sure did. Only got four copies…May have to pick up one or two more.

I picked up a couple last week and just picked up 5 just now.

Was that Lando #2? I picked up 5 cheap.

1 Like

Yeah Chanath Cha’s first appearance is #2. Soon, when she shows up in the Lando Disney+ series the youtubers will be saying it’s 3 and 2 is a cameo or 4 because she finally takes her helmet off, but she’s named, multiple pages and panels, action, dialogue. It’s the first full.

Not trying to be defensive, just heading off the argument.

4 Likes

I appreciate your insight as I’m not a huge Star Wars fan.

And just like that cheap copies fly off of eBay.

You think it’s one dude buying them all up, or lots of dudes?

Could even be dudettes! :wink:

I’d be proud if it were because of me, but who knows. :man_shrugging:

Plenty at fair prices on Amazon still.

Chanath Cha looks to be on the cover of issue 4 as well, so while not the first appearance, it may be worth having, as first cover ? And thank for the info before. You are ahead of the game!

1 Like

@drunkwooky
Lo & behold…looked what popped up on the “hot list”!

3 Likes