Cheap(ish) Star Wars Spec

It takes time to scrounge all the updates on the forums here… :wink:

5 Likes

Yeah looks like 1st cover

2 Likes

Marvel is definitely giving bounty hunters a lot of love the past little while. It will be interesting and a lot of fun trying to guess who will appear on the Boba D+ show coming out next year. I can only imagine it will have the most action of any D+ show so far. Bounty hunters love to rumble!

I bought a 5-pack of 2s & 3s… just saying…

Idk about anyone else but now this book is officially scarce or priced for spec. I just grabbed $5 ($10.81w/shipping) deal on Mercari for issue 2,3,4 that was in “someone’s cart” (I love buying books that say that btw. Really glad I listened to @drunkwooky on the tip.

2 Likes

All the information is out there for the finding. I’m just a guy looking at it.

5 Likes

Yea I grabbed some full sets of the whole series since they were pretty cheap and a few #2s signed for $10

1 Like

Just saw a post offering a ltd edition exclsuive of Bounty Hunters Alpha 1 - Says it is 1st appearance of Doc Leroy. I hadn’t seen it mentioned yet, and it may be no big deal but sharing is caring. Photo is from Charles Soules twitter post EuXIStXWQAIryFP https://twitter.com/charlessoule/status/1361714825550782470 Cover availble in the uk from Ltd Edition Comix and is a nice looking Boba Fett coverr by Marco Turini normal_star-wars-war-of-the-bounty-hunters-alpha-1-marco-turini-variant-16182625670 ** Sorry I can see Welsh Wizard has already posted this in another thread.

3 Likes

Yeah, McNiven’s art from War of the Bounty Hunters Alpha confirms that Doc first appears there (so far). That sneaky devil might pop up in the month before release somewhere else.

1 Like

Lando 2 and 4 are at Midtown for $4 each.

#2 is now soldout, missed it but grabbed #4, thanks all for the insight and help.

2 Likes

I was organizing and decided to look and see if I was set with Lando spec. I think I am. All those 2s 3s and 4s have another copy in the back of the bag and board.

10 Likes

Hey, guys, DrunkWooky back with another heads up on a Star Wars first appearance coming down the pike in Star Wars Adventures #10. FOC for this issue is 8/9/2021, so a long ways out yet.

3 Likes

Star Wars Adventures keeps having FOC date issues, never rely on the FOC for Star Wars Adventures being accurate. I have included Star Wars Adventures with orders and it screws up when the entire order ships as it may be months of delays for Star Wars Adventures.

1 Like

Yeah I had unknowncomics contact me about several delays. Told them just remove the books they refunded me and I’ll just order from Tfaw 2nd account since whenever they ship they ship and no major orders are held up.

High Republic #3 1:25 back up on tfaw if anyone wants them.

So if it’s back up that means I should get my copy or am I confusing how they do it.

2 Likes

lol just put one in my cart and can order it right now but the one I had in pre-orders for the last 2 months didnt move when they processed an order yesterday.

1 Like

Brendon said they showed up today. If your stuff processed last night, this won’t get added until your next order. I’m in the same boat.

1 Like

Aaahhh got it. Mine processed last night so this will be in next months(I chose every for weeks)