Chu Fantasy Football

I had more points on the bench than on field

1 Like

Now I remember why I stopped playing fantasy :joy::joy:

The agony of seeing your bench crushing it—ohhh the torture

Yes. It’s all coming back to me now…

That happens. What sucks is when it keeps happening and you begin to second guess your active roster each week.

1 Like

And then it gets worse! You finally decide to start the bench superstars and they crash and burn while your former starters are having career days :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Exactly. The overthinking gets wayyy out of control.

My kicker is my best player this week.

He was the last player in my draft…

1 Like

May the gods of the waiver wire be good to us

Here’s to hoping that there is no site ban for beating Anthony’s team?.. right??..

1 Like

@Rasparthe I am like Kim Jong Il, even if I lose you have to tell everyone how bad I beat you and bow to my superiority. Supreme Dictator. lol

2 Likes

He takes it out on me to spare you all… when he loses, I get a few lashings and sometimes spit in the face… consider me your CHU Football Prophet… I get the beating for your sins against @Anthony

1 Like

One of the reasons I gave up fantasy over a decade ago was the frustration that I would end up in the top 3 or so teams in points scored at the end of the year, but bottom of the league in record. Mostly because every week my opponent was the top scorer.

It’s good to know some things haven’t changed after all this time…

Best 0-1 team in the league…soon to be best 0-2 team!

God the Dolphins looked awful tonight. Whoever started Achane got a great ROI.

Def got lucky with that performance… . he was a game time decision too :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Good luck to all tomorrow.

1 Like

Ugh. My TE was announced as out an hour ago…forgot to check back. Not off to a good start this week!

Looks like I am going to have to win week 2 by executive mandate

1 Like

The Giants scored 3 touchdowns, did not have a touchdown scored on them the entire game…and lost. It’s never happened in NFL history.

The Commanders kicker kicked 7 FG’s. And because the Giants kicker got hurt on the opening kickoff (trying to stop a kick returner when the play was already coming back on a flag), they didn’t kick any FGs or extra points. They didn’t dress a backup kicker.

Ouch.

3 Likes

Holy $hit, that is insane. What are the odds of that happening?