Chu Fantasy Football

It is quite an honor to play in the same league as the Japanese superstar Josh Jarhead. I was admiring his performance on MXC just the other day.

That was me :rofl: I couldn’t draft Chubb directly into the IR slot so I used my kicker pick on him.

1 Like

I didn’t know there was an IR spot. Good move.

1 Like

You’re hanging in there pretty well against Josh Jarhead. Damn shame what happened to Jordan Love last night.

1 Like

It’s what happens whenever I draft a Packers QB.

1 Like

Just saw that no ligaments were torn—just an MCL sprain. He’ll be out 3-4 weeks. That could have been muchhhh worse.

2 Likes

3-4 is optimistic. They’ll likely ease him back in seeing as how young he is and what they’ve invested in him.

Always add 2 weeks to whatever they project as a return when it involves ligaments.

Just realized I’m facing the team with Barkley on it….

Oy.

I knew he’d have a big game against his former team…that’s pretty much a given.

1 Like

Barkley didn’t play for the Packers.

4 weeks is like 1/4 season. That’s the same as Aaron Judge being out for 40 games, or Luka/Giannis being out for 20 games.

At least you drafted Lamar too, so you don’t have to scour the waiver wire for another qb.

1 Like

Oh yeah, for some reason I thought they played the Giants.

That’ll probably be an even bigger day…maybe I should consider myself lucky it was the Packers…

I’m not sure what your point is. Baseball isn’t a contact sport. You don’t have an opponent trying to throw you down to the ground every offensive play. Baseball players can ease their way back in with pinch hits and limited playing time and not disrupt the flow of the game in a negative way….cant really do that with a QB. Rush them back too soon you can not only loose a season, but set you back years.

For that reason I think he’ll out 6 weeks…even if he “could” return in 4.

Another factor is where they are at when he starts to take reps again. Are they 0-4 on the verge of tanking the season with in-effective QB play? where they may be willing to take a risk? Or are they 3-1 where the backup is moving the chains and they can afford to rest Love a little longer?

Yeah, I’m lucky there. One of the few in person picks I was able to make. Shoulda started him.

Damn my defenses absolutely slaughtered this week. Definitely made up for Goff’s performance.

1 Like

Well, I guess if I’m going to lose I might as well lose big.

Now if my Jets can escape tomorrow’s game without any season ending injuries.,it’ll be a good week…:grimacing:

There were all kinds of bizarre stats today. I know all the Marvin Harrison Jr drafters are pissed. This is going to be a really unpredictable season, I’d guess. Gear up, fellows.

1 Like

Why the hell they didn’t let Aubrey kick that 71 yard attempt??? Would have been epic.

2 Likes

I had thought I’d benched Harrison as they were playing buffalo…and he’s a rookie. I don’t even think he played much at all in preseason.

Apparently I forgot to switch him out. Or didn’t hit the button to confirm the change…

Wow what a week .Lots of surprises. Tonight’s game should be interesting…