Chu Fantasy Football

I’ll be team 5

1 Like

What kinda rules are we talking? My only exposure to fantasy football has been watching football occasionally and the series The League dozens of times.

1 Like

Todd, it’s free, first of all, as we are just playing for fun. Upon completion of the league, there will be a draft. Each team must have a QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1 Flex(wr/rb/te), 1 kicker, and one team defense. Then you have a bench where you can add five extra players from any position. You’re trying to compile the best group of position players for your team. The scoring system is simple to learn, and you can see all of that info in league settings. Join us just for fun if nothing else. It makes watching the games much more exciting if one of your players is playing in a game you’re watching.

1 Like

The only sport I remotely follow is hockey so I’d sit this out, but hope you all have fun!

2 Likes

Can we auto-draft?

You can let yahoo draft for you, and I think you can also put a list of players that you want to draft that the program will do if you aren’t online. The problem with that is that if other guys are taking all of your picks, you’re going to be stuck. I am not 100% sure because I’ve only done live drafts, but that’s what I would guess is what happens.

Here’s a link to the fantasy league that was created. I set the draft for Tuesday at 10 Eastern. From what I understand, if you can’t participate in the live draft, Yahoo will select your picks for you or you can make a preselect list. Let’s not make it tedious or a hassle, so if nobody feels like participating in a live draft, yahoo will select our players and then we can just hit the waiver wire and trade or whatnot.

1 Like

crap you scheduled the draft for right when spoilers are being posted.

Doh.

I will have to schedule auto draft

I just changed the time of the draft to Wednesday at 10 pm EST. As the season starts on Thursday. So, I hope that helps more people to join. We have two people in the league thus far, so I hope we can get more.

1 Like

I’ll sign up tomorrow.

1 Like

I signed up. Idk how involved I’ll be but I’m going to do my best and if the tv series The League is accurate it’ll be fun. I’d you haven’t watched the show, do so now. The song is the best part.

2 Likes

I signed up. Haven’t played in years… Frank Gore and Adrian Peterson for the win?

2 Likes

I’m in. Looking forward to the draft and season!

1 Like

Baseball is more my game but since spots are going fast I’ll join as well.

1 Like

This is great, guys. We got 8 already and if we can just get 2 more we’ll have some solid competitive fun. Thank you all for participating and a special thank you to Anthony for agreeing to give his gem mint copy of Amazing Fantasy 15 to the winner. :grinning:

2 Likes

Hey wait a minute…

2 Likes

I’m in !

3 Likes