Chu Fantasy Football

I just joined. I don’t see @Anthony in the league. Did he not make it?

I think he’s in there. We got a full 10-man league, so we are good to go.

I’m trying to figure out how to pre select players in case I can’t make the draft

1 Like

I am “wrecked and ralphing”

1 Like

I’m not going to be able to play as I just don’t have the time.

Alright. Week 3 matchup.

Seems like we’re back down to 9 teams. Someone’s gotta step up!

What do we do if there’s only 9 teams? Does the 10th team drop all their players and essentially become a bye?

Don’t lose to bye team!!!

@D-rog, I think Yahoo says it will create a manager-less, computer-run, team that will autodraft

I’m starting to think that the only way to configure autodraft preferences is by accessing the fantasy page on a desktop. I simply can’t find it on the app for the phone.

Having never done fantasy football before, I never understood what a rabbit hole this is… might have to give up comic book speculation to get this done.

4 Likes

I usually do fantasy hockey. I did do a public fantasy football and forgot all about it… Forgot the draft date and everything. Totally spaced. When I was like “hey, don’t I have a Fantasy football team” the season was a couple of weeks from being done. I checked the team and I was in first. I left it alone and still got first. I had no idea how good I was at it. Who knew.

2 Likes

Fantasy hockey is where I would at least have a clue what’s going on!

1 Like

FFB was my obsession before getting back into comics. So much so that it took over my life for the better part of the football season. I finally gave it up about 15 years ago…mostly because I didn’t like routing for players who were playing against my real team…

1 Like

I can set a roster once a week…I can’t keep up with sports that play daily…

BTW, those doing a lie draft there’s a button to test your draft compatibility. May want to try it out if you’re thinking of drafting live.

R

1 Like

Did anyone ever figure out how to set auto draft ?

I think it happens when you don’t make a manual pick, that it will draft for you, but you can set it when the draft starts to autodraft for you so you can just watch it work its magic.

1 Like

Thanks. I;m in another league that you can go in and add your preferred picks before the draft starts. If none of your pre-selections are available it defaults to auto pick. This is going to be fun !

I think you can do that for this one as well, I’ve never done this for football but I think its under the DRAFT tab. On the desktop version of mine it looks to be here:

Yeah, I think the autodraft preferences can only be set on a desktop. Anyway, 90 minutes until draft time! It’s going to fun, dudes.

You hosting a Google meet or a Zoom call? So we can bust on each other?