All Positions
Undo Changes Reset to Default Rankings
Do Not Draft
Default Player Rankings
Load More Players
Preferred Players

1 Like

Great find! One hour left…

I found it but couldn’t figure out how to save my order preference. Going to do this live!! Bill O’Reilly style!!!

This is what I get when I hit the edit button…

Screenshot 2024-09-04 214202

I’m using a laptop…

for some reason I had to sign out and sign back in before it would accept my entries…I was on a tablet.

Ugh. I had Johnathan Taylor #1 in my que for my 2nd pick…but because it was going to wrap around quickly (I had the 19th and 22nd pick) and the WRs I had in my que were taken…I was looking at the bio’s…I purposely let the time on the clock expire to maximize my time looking at WR bios…and instead of picking my #1 in que it picked whose bio I had up…which was Marvin Harrison…

Of course, J.Taylor gets snapped up with the next pick…(You’re welcome Josh Jarhead, whomever you are…)

Totally messed me up and threw off my whole strategy…I’m going to be looking back at that gaffe the entire season.

IMG_3035

1 Like

So somehow I ended up with two teams in the draft?? I am legitimately confused by that. I thought I changed my name from Robs Remarkable Team (or similar) to Matches Malone. Then I tried to draft and hop between two teams. Then it was dinner and bath time for my 2 & 3 year old, and all hope of live drafting was lost.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of that happening before. Both teams are associated with the same login? Are you just going to manage them both? On the bright side, it increases your chances of winning.

I am gonna dig up a prize. May be an AF if I win.

Also who ended up without a kicker?

2 Likes

And everytime I turned around from being on the snake. All my players were drafted. I ended up with half the KC Chiefs

Took a kicker with last pick, but I’m already taking a look at the waiver wire just for kicks. A prize would be awesome! Were you autodrafting?

Nope. I was queueing players

Yeah, you got Kelce then Mahomes in RDS 1/2

Weird

looks like all your bench will be playing on the bye week !

Not a bad tandem to have !

So I lost track of time and joined the draft after a bunch of auto picks… and the Yahoo app def has a learning curve :man_shrugging: ended up with some weird picks but overall could be worse. Will be fun to try and climb out of this hole! :grin:

I am looking forward to it. Should be fun.

2 Likes

It looks like Josh Jarhead Returns is already projected to have the most points. it all rests on the shoulders of Matches Malone this week to give the rest of us a fighting chance

1 Like

Yep I’m going to try and manage both as I don’t want to create any headaches for the league.

I clicked on the link you provided that was the invitation for to the league. At that point I was on a mobile website. I “updated” the team name to Matches Malone and somehow that created a second team? I am just as perplexed as anyone else. If only I could get this kind of glitch with my bank account. I deposit a check and it doubles. That would be awesome.

Also I’m going to try and salvage some of these auto picks but I haven’t played in like 6 years or so.