Dark Dominion Comics

Firstly, congrats to all who snagged a bundle; you’re now a part of Our Dark Dominion!
Last checked, there are still bundles remaining for those that are interested.

Secondly, Bundles will be shipping out this week (along with a hard copy of your codes).
I’ll also be emailing codes to those who got one tonight.

New Releases this week will be going up shortly, after I process the rest of Diamond’s delivery. I’ll also have the O.D.D collections updated then too.
Incidentally, anyone can purchase anything from the O.D.D collections; however, only those with Key Codes can purchase them at the ODD price.

Again, congratulations to those who got one; I have more sweet things planned for you–now that you’re ODD!

3 Likes

This Week’s New Releases are now live, cheers!

Codes have been sent out; check your spam folder if you don’t see the email.

We have a very limited number of bundles left in each level (and 1 more left in Level 3–so the hat trick is still possible). So act soon if this is something you’re into.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Cool,
Decided to give one a try. Won’t try for a hat trick…yet.

1 Like

Just wondering if you were going to have the four Halloween extravaganza books available? I think I read in a previous post that preorder FOC was Monday for them? Could you please check on that to confirm? I would like to grab a Doc Aphra 1 for sure!

3 Likes

Yes sir! We’ll list all of the available Trick-or-Read 2022 titles on this week’s FOC.
Last I checked, there were 7 titles:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 88 HALLOWEEN TRICK-OR-READ 2022
STAR WARS: DOCTOR APHRA 1 HALLOWEEN TRICK-OR-READ 2022
STRANGE ACADEMY 3 HALLOWEEN TRICK-OR-READ 2022
SPIDEY AND HIS AMAZING FRIENDS HALLOWEEN TRICK-OR-READ 2022
MOON GIRL AND DEVIL DINOSAUR 1 HALLOWEEN TRICK-OR-READ 2022
Kodansha Halloween Trick-or-Read 2022
Godzilla: Monsters & Protectors #1 Halloween Trick-or-Read 2022

We’ll have whatever is being offered up on FOC once we finalize the listings Friday. And thanks for asking, I was wondering if there would be any interest in those.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks much!

1 Like

FOC is live:

1 Like

@DarkDominionComics, I received my level 1 ODD mystery bundle and I LOVE what I got! And thank you so much for the bonus comics too!
(Will post my haul in a couple days so I don’t spoil it for others who also ordered the Level 1 ODD mystery bundle)
I mainly bought for a shot at one of the ratio variants and I’m so happy that I lucked out and got it!
Thanks again!

1 Like

I’m so happy that you love your O.D.D bundle (thanks for purchasing one to begin with!) and that you got the ratio you were shooting for! It was really fun putting all of those bundles together and to hear how happy you are is just the icing on the cake.
As an aside, we’re trying to put up new stuff in the O.D.D collections frequently and aim to have some new stuff up there sometime tonight. Once again, thank you so much!

This week’s FOC is live:

It’s a bit of a light week for Marvel, but there are a few things to highlight overall.

As was highlighted in the FOC thread, Hotz comes through with his cover of Stuff of Nightmares. Meanwhile, Romero delivers a crisp cover for ASM 9. Rings, Bracelets… dunno but I’m grabbing a copy of this Alex Ross for the ol’ PC.

While I’m currently still burnt out on Momoko, I’m highlighting this next one simply because she made a cool cover (and I’m willing to bet the cover is going to be the most interesting thing about this issue, oh well…).

I really do not know why this cover is speaking to me as much as it is, but I’m really feeling the vidya game graphical evolution Nakayama gives us on X-Men Red (too bad it’s on an X-Men book and not something more Spidey related). As an aside, I really feel kids who came up on 8-bit goodness must’ve had Master-level amounts of imagination 'cuz WTH is that sprite?!!!

And finally, Amber Nightstone makes her spoopy debut!

Have a great weekend CHU and remember to acetate responsibly!

2 Likes

Is that the first appearance of 4-Bit Spider-Man?

2 Likes

its from that atari spider-man game

1 Like

I know but is it his first comic book cover.

1 Like

Maybe! I’m buying a bunch and retiring!

You may be right. I’ll get on it. Do some research and get back to you.

2 Likes

Looking forward to it. The Atari is one if the systems I don’t have. Kinda hard to get in good condition.

I cleaned mine up about 6 months ago. Had to buy new controllers, but works great otherwise.

3 Likes

I still have my Parker Brothers Spider Man game with the box and instructions…in OK shape. It was and still is one of the more playable Atari 2600 games. More fun than crazy climber.

1 Like

I received my mystery box last week. The mid-level box. Nice books! The non CGC comics all look to be 9.8 candidates too! The CGC book is one that has been on my radar for a while so it will probbly be staying in the pc. Happy with the purchase and I will be doing it again!

2 Likes