Dark Dominion Comics

Awesome, thanks much!

1 Like

FOC is live:

1 Like

@DarkDominionComics, I received my level 1 ODD mystery bundle and I LOVE what I got! And thank you so much for the bonus comics too!
(Will post my haul in a couple days so I don’t spoil it for others who also ordered the Level 1 ODD mystery bundle)
I mainly bought for a shot at one of the ratio variants and I’m so happy that I lucked out and got it!
Thanks again!

1 Like

I’m so happy that you love your O.D.D bundle (thanks for purchasing one to begin with!) and that you got the ratio you were shooting for! It was really fun putting all of those bundles together and to hear how happy you are is just the icing on the cake.
As an aside, we’re trying to put up new stuff in the O.D.D collections frequently and aim to have some new stuff up there sometime tonight. Once again, thank you so much!

This week’s FOC is live:

It’s a bit of a light week for Marvel, but there are a few things to highlight overall.

As was highlighted in the FOC thread, Hotz comes through with his cover of Stuff of Nightmares. Meanwhile, Romero delivers a crisp cover for ASM 9. Rings, Bracelets… dunno but I’m grabbing a copy of this Alex Ross for the ol’ PC.

While I’m currently still burnt out on Momoko, I’m highlighting this next one simply because she made a cool cover (and I’m willing to bet the cover is going to be the most interesting thing about this issue, oh well…).

I really do not know why this cover is speaking to me as much as it is, but I’m really feeling the vidya game graphical evolution Nakayama gives us on X-Men Red (too bad it’s on an X-Men book and not something more Spidey related). As an aside, I really feel kids who came up on 8-bit goodness must’ve had Master-level amounts of imagination 'cuz WTH is that sprite?!!!

And finally, Amber Nightstone makes her spoopy debut!

Have a great weekend CHU and remember to acetate responsibly!

2 Likes

Is that the first appearance of 4-Bit Spider-Man?

2 Likes

its from that atari spider-man game

1 Like

I know but is it his first comic book cover.

1 Like

Maybe! I’m buying a bunch and retiring!

You may be right. I’ll get on it. Do some research and get back to you.

2 Likes

Looking forward to it. The Atari is one if the systems I don’t have. Kinda hard to get in good condition.

I cleaned mine up about 6 months ago. Had to buy new controllers, but works great otherwise.

3 Likes

I still have my Parker Brothers Spider Man game with the box and instructions…in OK shape. It was and still is one of the more playable Atari 2600 games. More fun than crazy climber.

1 Like

I received my mystery box last week. The mid-level box. Nice books! The non CGC comics all look to be 9.8 candidates too! The CGC book is one that has been on my radar for a while so it will probbly be staying in the pc. Happy with the purchase and I will be doing it again!

2 Likes

Heeeyyyyy! Super happy you liked what you got–we really tried to pack value into those bundles (plus them lifetime codes!). Warms my heart hearing how you’re into what arrived! Cheers Rob!

1 Like

New Release Titles are up:

Postcards from The Dark Dominion…

Produced with Midjourney AI
Prompt: looking up into the city sky and seeing a black hole sun

4 Likes

Thats super cool. I really dig it.

1 Like

A few of announcements…

If anyone was still looking for a copy of Savage Spider-Man #4, we have some in stock:

We’ve also added a few more items to our ODD Raws collection. For those with an ODD Coupon Key, remember to use it at checkout to take your 50% off.

Lastly, we are giving away a FREE copy of Star Wars #26 with qualifying orders–if anyone still needed to pick up books from last week or this week.

FOC is live:

IMHO there are some bangers this week.

Cool Covers:
These are my favorite Beyond Amazing Variant Covers (they’ve been discussed in the FOC thread already, but look at this beauts…):

Romero continues to present clean covers with these Community variants:

Artist Highlists:
Middleton kills it with his newest Zatanna cover.
And I will ALWAYS highlight an open order Arthur Adams cover.
Guillem March has a couple covers on FOC this week, but his WW 791 is what I’m favoring.
For Ron Lim fans, he puts out an Homage for Zero War.
Meanwhile, Helen Chen comes out of nowhere (at least for me) with her EoSV #4 Spinstress variant–I am a softy for blurred foregrounds and the depth of field it produces.
And I’d be remiss if I didn’t highlight another of Sprouse’s Star War’s variants.

Of Interest:
Lemire and Sorrentino team up again for Ten Thousand Black Feathers… how can I not check it out?
I’m still waiting for that moment of impact on Carnage. It better happen soon or I’m dropping it from my reading list. //fingers crossed something cool happens. And what’s up with that detective?
Anything Lovecraft gets at least a peek from me.
For Kevin Smith fans, Maskerade #1 is on FOC. I haven’t read the preview yet, but when I get time I’m diggin’ in.
IDW’s artist editions have been neat. This is the one I’ve been waiting for. It’s hefty but I’ve been into his art since I was a kid so…

And finally…
In my opinion, SUS cover of the week goes to the X-Men Legends variant. I mean… it’s not horrible, it’s just I dunno… maybe I’m being too critical. What do y’all think?

3 Likes

Is there every any spec potential on books like that McFarlane Artist’s Edition? I know sometimes omnibuses increase in value. What do you all think?