Dark Dominion Comics

I don’t have that issue, but your post office could just be playing shenanigans. For us, it may be COVID related, but we only get mail 3 or 4 days a week now; as a government entity, they just make up their own rules. They don’t mess up; it is a long, controlled crash.

The only time I’ve had mail held at the post office when it wasn’t marked for “pickup” is either something is wrong with the package or the value of the postage changed and I had to pay the difference.

1 Like

Are y’all doing any bundles for FCBD?

1 Like

Yep, FCBD comics will be made available soon :slight_smile:

FYI my shipment of:

• Thor #23 2nd print
  • Thor #24 (all covers)
  • Venom #6 2nd print

Came in damaged and replacements are being requested.

Otherwise, there are some cool reads this week (I can think of at least one last-page-punch-to-the-gut oof).

Indie comics are up AND all New Release comics are bundleable (with some relevant back issues added as well):

In addition to that, this week we are offering a deep discount 5-Copy Spec Pack for Ms. Marvel: Beyond the Limit #5:

2 Likes

Replacements are in and listings updated. Cheers CHU!

2 Likes

Sorry about that. The NCBD Bundle has been corrected.

FOC is live:

2 Likes

This week’s New Releases are live.

Note: Half of our Diamond order arrived damaged; waiting on replacements for a number of our indie titles.

3 Likes

So much fun when this happens…makes the business near unbearable. It breaks everything, creates rework, and forces more labor costs on to a business that has very thin margins. Pain in the bottom!

3 Likes

I talked to my LCS owner about this a while back, as he was getting hit with a ton of delays and missing issues. He said when it happens, it’s basically a total loss. “If I get the books a week later, everyone got their issues elsewhere. Even with pulls it’s not uncommon to hear ‘oh, I’ll pass on that one. I got it someplace else.’” Sucks for the shop. I told him that if he pulls something for me, I’m buying it regardless of when it arrives. I feel like that’s a contract with the shop.

6 Likes

I guess people must feel if the shop doesn’t deliver the week of release the contract is “broken.”

But I agree with you. Shops run in thin margins so don’t be snubbing them if you have a pull. 99% of the time it’s not their fault. Plus you want to keep that loyalty in case you want to have them put aside a hot book not on your pull list in a given week.

I don’t even read Batman anymore…But I have it on my pull list as it’s the only book I have with them right now since a bunch of Star Wars books are on hiatus.

3 Likes

Tell me about it! :sob:

2 Likes

Got my box today. Amazing service as always and thanks for the special surprise. Also, it was really cool of you to combine shipping for me the way you did. Thanks a million.

4 Likes

Just got to opening the box. Books look great & they were packaged really well. Thanks!

3 Likes

I’m very pleased your order got out to you safely and that you dug it. Anytime I catch an opportunity to do something cool that I think will benefit ya’ll, I try. In any case, you are welcome a million! :grin:

3 Likes

You are welcome! And it’s funny, some orders (like this one) I actually remember packing up! lol
Tell me what you think of Punisher. I know it’s only been like 2 issues in, but Marvel has reinvigorated my interest in Frank Castle again. You know, I think your order just inspired me to draw a punisher doodle :laughing:

3 Likes

This Week’s FOC is live:

Of interest this week:
As a horror fan, I’m looking forward to Closet. Tynion rarely disappoints and I’ve got word that the monster trapped in the boy’s closet is R. Kelly! J/K… but that might actually be a scarier read ;p

I can just hear @agentpoyo groaning with this recommendation. :joy: Either way, I’m going to pick up a couple for myself. I’ve long thought Jessica’s design was dope (kinda reminds me of a living sugar skull), and if the first print does well next week I want to make sure I have a 2nd print once FOC is in the rearview mirror.

For you Frison fans. I’ve kind of fell off of Frison’s art (with some Catwoman exceptions), but this cover is speaking to me.

Now for this week’s booby prize:
Is the solicitation correct… is this really JUST a 4-page preview??? I mean, no way right? Either way… I’m a bit sus on this title. Anyone got an opinion on Artist Elite?

1 Like

This is tell you all you need to know:

1 Like