Dark Dominion Comics

I didn’t even realize a preview was out… gotta check that sucker out now.

1 Like

same Lobos I believe. You can tell by the Lobos signature.

They have the 1st name wrong on the solicitation.

1 Like

Well that cements it–this guy is crazy good. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

He’s been doing great work - we are at the start of him blowing up mainstream

The lobos black cat selling above ratio already

Stupid buyers. There’s a 1:100 variant & 1:50 variant, which means the 1:25 will be plentiful.

Hello all!
FOC listings are up for this week:

• We get one more facsimile this week and it’s a cool one: Savage She-Hulk #1. If you’re looking to read her first app (and don’t want zany) but don’t want to pay market prices…

As far as good reads, I’m hoping the following do not disappoint…

• SWHR: The Blade #1 is up for FOC this week and it just looks badazz
  • Quested #1 looks to be a fun romp if you’re into something like Hellboy X Zelda… so I’m going to give it a chance
  • I’m highlighting Moore’s Doctor Strange second issue because #1 isn’t out yet and I am sooo intrigued by what Moore might do with Strange

The next series of highlights are all about their covers:

• Miss Minutes is back for her second cover app with the new Timeless issue
  • And I really like Marvel’s collector card covers and the Zoe Laveau card cover is no exception
  • Nakayama kills it (per the usual) on the new Gargoyles title

• Marvel has more “Demonized” covers out this week. I think the She-Hulk one is particularly neat (being a themed cover & a swipe)

• The Nocterra Val Special is back on FOC this week with an extra Spawn-themed cover (for anyone that already ordered copies when it was on last week’s FOC, no need to do anything–your orders are in).
  • Finally, All against all #1 and Do a Power Bomb both have some cool Spawn covers. Look at that Spawn X lucha libre cover! Just nice

3 Likes

Updated with pictures to help folks who’ve reached out asking about condition:

2 Likes

Happy Friday everyone!

Here are the issues worth looking into this week:

• If you’re a Gun Honey fan, GUN HONEY BLOOD FOR BLOOD #4 (OF 4) FOIL SOZOMAIKA (MR) is on FOC this week. The rest of issue 4’s covers go on FOC next week, but the FOIL is up for order this week.

• As for Marvel, @monopolyjackson highlighted the homage covers in the FOC thread. And I’m seconding that highlight. Some of these are gorgeous!

• If you’re a Nakayama fan, he’s got a Ninja Funk cover on FOC this week
  • As long as Sozomaika keeps killing her Catwoman covers, I’m going to keep highlighting them
  • Meanwhile, Artgerm serves us toasty mutant glam on the cover of Avengers
  • And then there is a really sweet open order tribute to George Perez on one of the DARK CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS #7 covers

• Lastly, I want to highlight a new comic from Mark Millar. He’s usually good for a read AND what’s cool is the cover price on this new series is $1.99! Anyway, I’m a fan of horror x capes so this is a no-brainer read for me.

CHEERS!!!

4 Likes

That Catwoman cover is :fire:

1 Like

Sozomaika keeps bringing the heat, that’s for sure!

1 Like

Dekal and Stjepan cover are “bondage” covers. Surprised they aren’t getting any love.

1 Like

Those are great too (I mean, I haven’t met a Dekal cover I haven’t liked).

HELP!
Turkeys are loose in the DDC and we need your help finding them!
Ten turkeys have taken to hiding within several of our covers.

Clock 'em
Cart 'em
Collect 'em all!

NOTE:
Code ( GOBBLE2022 ) is one-use-per-customer, so you have 1 shot
Code is combinable with our 50% off back issue sale code ( GOBBLE50% )

2 Likes

Congrats on our first forum member to catch all 10!!!

1 Like

Damn. Nice.

1 Like

I thought it would be super fun for folks (and hopefully good for a few laughs) :joy:
When it’s all said and done, I’ll post up the 10 comics for folks to check out here.

1 Like

I’ll admit, it was fun. Some of the turkey placements were down right hilarious.

1 Like

Im trying to do the turkey hunt but I don’t knkw where to begin to look.

I must just suck at identifying turkeys. I went through most of the pages and haven’t seen one on a cover yet haha.

1 Like