Dark Dominion Comics

@DarkDominionComics will you have any FCBD 2023 books available to preorder ?

1 Like

You know, I hadn’t put much thought into it. Is there any interest in preordering FCBD books? If so, are folks trying to get single issues or N-number of issues?

[SEEKING FEEDBACK]
I’ll use responses to gauge whether or not I offer them and, if so, how they’re offered.

3 Likes

I always buy FCBD issues, in bulk. There are few on FOC this week that are of interest.

1 Like

You could do a “pick your pack” offering sets of like 5, 10, 20, 50 FCBD comics. Let people mix and match. So lets say someone wants 10 copies of the Spider-Man, 5 Copies of the X-Men, and 1 copy each of a couple of other books.

1 Like

I purchase FCBD issues every year…prefer a one stop shop :slight_smile:

I never pay for something that’s intended to be “free”… :wink:

I can get al the free copies I want, most would be store stamped. I do not mind paying a nominal fee to get one that is not store stamped and in good condition.

2 Likes

It’s still surprises me that stores still stamp these…

They pay for them and use them as advertising

It’s designed to advertise and draw crowds into their stores to buy “other” stuff… so makes perfect sense. If I ran a comic shop, I’d be stamping them too! I’d even stamp backer boards that come with comics. I’d be like a dog, I’d try to piss my name on everything I could… :wink:

1 Like

So… folks seem to be interested in them on FOC but (and this is just an inference) without the piss? :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Give’em away for free, just charge shipping and piss your store name all over them! Muhahahahahaha!!! :wink:

2 Likes

I like getting one of each issue every FCBD when I’m able to do so.

3 Likes

Hello all,

A few announcements:

I’ve included the FCBD FOC-ing titles in this week’s listings.

• All FCBD titles are $0.99
  • They will come BCW bagged & boarded
  • There will be devoid of a store stamp
  • Expect the same condition as any other open order title

I am still catching up on preorder fulfillments, coming out of the holidays. However, I should be caught up on all preorders by the end of next week (sincerely, I have appreciated your patience and understanding during this busy time). And then I’ll be back to a regular cadence going forward.

Lastly, if anyone is still interested in getting a mystery bundle and taking your shot at items in the Cool Pool snag one soon. I’m going to be removing the listing after this weekend.

Thanks CHU! Have a great weekend!

4 Likes

Torpedo comics does this. They have custom backboards made with their store name on them, though they do also grade most of their inventory because it also has their grade on the board as well. Pretty neat idea imo.

Here is what it looks like. (Not my book, stolen from eBay)

So does that ink from the backing board transfer to the comic? I can’t tell what that is, exactly…is that just on the back?

It’s one-sided facing out. The other side against the comic is white.

1 Like

I like that they use backing boards for their grading system.

FOC is finally up!

Also… has anyone gotten a chance to flip thru ASM #17 (Disney Variant)? I want to see if everyone’s copies has the same print error my copies have.

2 Likes