This week’s picks currently include:

IG.DDC.AD.EdgeofSpider
IG.DDC.AD.Harley
IG.DDC.AD.Lovesick
IG.DDC.AD.Neighbors.v4
IG.DDC.AD.ScarWitch.v2

Last call on March’s Curated bundle before they begin shipping out next week:

2 Likes

Can you add Rogue State #1 4th printing?

1 Like

This week’s Black Mask comics are up on FOC now. Thanks for requesting!

2 Likes

Did High Republic Adventures 6 get pushed?

1 Like

Diamond currently has STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC ADVENTURES #6 (OF 8) listed as FOC-ing on 4/17/2023 with a release date of 5/10/2023

1 Like

We’re going to list Spiderman #7 Gift Sets with tonight’s FOC listings. Obviously, we’ll only have a very limited amount of these, given what’s included.

6 Likes

FOC is up this week. Some cool stuff on FOC this week:

My picks this week so far:
IG.DDC.AD.Peacemaker
IG.DDC.AD.silk
IG.DDC.AD.Jock

Though not on FOC until next week, we now have the 2nd print open order cover up for order:
IG.DDC.AD.SM72ndPrint

Also, our SPIDER-MAN #7 GIFT SETS are now live. We have a limited amount of these offered:
SP7GIFTSET.MAXRES

Have a Happy Easter Weekend CHU!

1 Like

If folks were still looking for their copy of Marvel Voices at cover:

5 Likes

FOC is up this week:

IG.DDC.AD.DBD
IG.DDC.AD.Malificent.UPDATED
IG.DDC.AD.Lantern

Lastly, only 4 left. So if you’re looking to grab a copy of the 1st print Ramos variant & the 2nd prints, you still have time:

SP7GIFTSET.MAXRES

1 Like

I doubt this is on FOC this week, but I can’t seem to find anything as to when FOC is…this book keeps getting pushed, it seems.

1 Like

looks like FOC is in 2 weeks

3 Likes

Happy Friday All,
A few interesting books up for FOC this week:

• Source Point Press brings us a neat Friday the 13th homage with CURSE OF CLEAVER COUNTY #3.
  • Gary Frank provides us with another Spidey spoiler cover (Will it be as hot as Ramos’s spoiler variant? Time will tell).
  • And Rebeca Puebla serves us a Vampirella banger (Puebla is quickly becoming one of my new favorite artists).

IG.DDC.AD.CoCCIG.DDC.AD.SPIDEY.v2IG.DDC.AD.VAMPSUPER1

YET… I still must highlight Sozomaika’s A Cover for Vampirella VS The Superpowers. It’s another SozoBanger.

And SWHRA #6 is FINALLY on FOC!.. wonder what that cover reveal will be? Perhaps Padawan Spiderboy!!!

1 Like

Going to do my final FOC order in the morning, but there are some interesting cover buys:
Neighbors 3 Inhyuk Lee has a great witch cover
North Valley Grimoire 1 Faye Dalton virgin FOC variant
Unstoppable Doom Patrol Culver foil
X-23 3 Parel

2 Likes

#6 cover connects with #5 cover

1 Like

Those B covers for Neighbors have been something else. I really do like the Lee cover for #3 and I’m thinking they’re going to be underordered too. Those other covers are nice too–especially the foil UDP cover.

1 Like

So that’s the big reveal? Unless I’m missing something, kinda feels like a letdown.

Agree.

1 Like

And the worst part is even though TFAW updated the FOC, they still won’t allow me to drop it.

We now have a few mores copies of STAR WARS #34A at cover price and a few more free copies with a qualifying order.

3 Likes

How many did you have? Went there to pick it up and a couple other books and stated it was sold out by the time I was going to check out. Oh well.