Deadpool 3

Does this “Taylor Swift”person (if that is her real name) have something to do with Travis Kelce’s girlfriend?

Because that guy is a good football player.

:grin:

1 Like

I’ll have to check my historical sold emails to see if it was you in sold one to, lol. I made a good profit off finding/selling that book.

1 Like

Remember when people thought Dazzler was gonna be in ant man 3 cause of a casting call or whatever looking for “someone who could sing”

Dazzler rumors seem to pop up almost as often as Mephisto ones did for awhile.

3 Likes

I’ve got the big scoop, Taylor, Swift, is not playing dazzler, she’s playing Mephisto

3 Likes

#Meswifto

1 Like

Same thing happens to me when I’m reading comics. I end up looking up characters first appearances and buying them.

1 Like

anyone specing characters in deadpool 3 should see what happened to all that dpool 2 spec

4 Likes

I admit it, I bought three copies of Dazzler #1 because I found them cheap.

1 Like

No shame in it. I traded some stuff I had acquired cheaply for a copy of Dazzler’s first appearance and sold it a day later. I figured the odds were good the hype would die out soon.

2 Likes

GEO7nZ1WUAAHeon

3 Likes

2 Likes

Perfect

1 Like

I am amused and intrigued!

1 Like

I thought this was Dr. Doom, it went by so fast.

Had to go back and pause it…

1 Like

This pretty much confirms that Taylor Swift isn’t in this movie because there’s absolutely no chance they wouldn’t put her in the trailer during the Superbowl.

TVA introduce Deadpool to the Marvel Universe.

Also love this

GGGISWtWoAA3Mwb