Disney Comics and Stories #13 Dell Otto

Yup. Screw it. I tried and couldn’t get one. On to the next book.

1 Like

And I thought anticipated Mondo drops were tough.

1 Like

Some how Sadlemon put up sets today at like $200

most of the sets get sent to his friends like that, that why even with a 1 limit it sells out in 30 seconds. ive heard maybe only 100 sets get listed

Here we go again. This is the one.

gonna be a lot of salty people over this one

Ah hell…why not try it? It’s better than gambling.

Speaking of gambling…what’s the over/under line on how long it takes to sell out?

30 seconds

When goofy was released, I mentioned the next would be a donald cover. So what is next? Pluto?

dont think there is a pluto one, there are popeye and scrooge mcduck ones tho

they increased limit to 2 sets per a person this time lol

So all fifty sets will they put up for the public will now sell out in 12 seconds…neat.

Managed to get a set this time.

Not me. Had one in cart as soon as it finally was listed, just to be told sold out on final click.

Had 1 in the cart. I accidentally pressed the remove button. When I tried to check out the 2nd time, it was sold out by the time I was about to pay. Oh well. It wasn’t ment to be.

I checked-out in under 10 seconds. Really happy to get this set. Now I need to get a copy of Donald Duck #5.

1 Like

Nice… need to order that

I didn’t even try. No desire to play their games. It would be different if they didn’t have deals set in place with private sellers and dealers…you know, the ones that have these pre-sold on Ebay or happen to get ten or more sets to sell at an inflated price of course. If these are limited to two per person and the average person can’t even get one how do so many have ten or so ready to sell?..Whatever. It is what it is. Cool covers, but I’m not much on Disney stuff. I just feel for those who are and basically had zero chance to get it at initial asking price. My rant is now over.

1 Like