Disney Comics and Stories #13 Dell Otto

No one cares about any other Dell Otto cover coming out that’s not Disney so I’m with you not my cup of tea.

1 Like

I panicked and clicked the trade dress link rather than the set…figured the virgins sell out in seconds so no point in going back. Picked up a couple of the trade…figure selling one might pay for both.

Worst case I sell it for what I paid.

I did the same thing. They had the trade dress in the big spot where the virgin cover is usually listed. Oh well, maybe next time lol.

They suckered us in, for sure. Total misdirection tactic/move.

Oh well.

Personally, I like the trade dresses better.

I’ll buy it off you for what you paid…

I can’t add the picture in large format but… saw this on Facebook image

And people wonder why someone like me who loves store variants won’t have anything to do with Scorpion comics.

2 Likes

How many of you knew about this?

I saw yesterday they mentioned the scrooge. And today it sells out in 1 minute. I haven’t ever played their games with their exclusives, and if they sell out then so be it. They have plenty of avenues with other sellers, which whom they give sets too. So the hell with them

3 Likes

I just checked their website theres 1400 trade dress scrooge still available. Unless you mean the Virgin

Yea the virgin is long gone. Nobody cares about the trade dress lol

I prefer the trade dress in all exclusives, I don’t like having to guess what my comic is. Then again most people probably just buy virgins to grade and then sell.

5 Likes

We’re they limit one per??

Real comic books have Trade Dress. :100:

6 Likes

I would check there instagram everyday, but then I stopped. I’m waiting on so many exclusives to ship to me, so I don’t even want to tempt myself anymore.

Nope. But they verified that there weren’t any “mega huge orders”

Merry Christmas lol. Oh and sold out in less than a minute again

I’m still waiting for my Duck Avenger to ship…that was for pre-sale back in September…

Don’t even bother… Sounds like its less painful to yank a tooth out with pliers and no pain killers than trying to get one of these Otto books…

1 Like