Do you even game bro?

@Anthony
Yes, very similar (essentially exact in the overall concept) but with the years of advancements in terms of quality.

It’s as fun as ever in my opinion. Just pure hacking/slashing but also a very, very good story with amazing cutscenes.

Gamestop did a 9pm early release yesterday.

1 Like

New MK game.

DLC got leaked

“six playable characters are said to be Quan Chi, Omni Man, Ermac, Peacemaker, Takeda, and Homelander.
Packaged with them are apparently five Kameo characters, NPC fighters that assist a player during a match. The Kameo characters listed in the leak are Tremor, Johnny Cage, Khameleon, Mavado, and Ferra.”

2 Likes

I saw this today and am excited

That looks sick as F@$#!

2 Likes

Diablo 4 is just an outstanding game. Highly recommend it. The story and visuals alone make it worth it imo.
Highly recommend it!

3 Likes

October 20th release

3 Likes

Arachknight suits for peter and miles

Optimus Prime is in Fortnite this season

2 Likes

My wife got me a PS5 and Gotham Knights. I’ve been able to play once in a month. Kids, tired, work, etc. So far it is super fun though and I am looking forward to Spider-Man 2, Wolverine, Last Ronin, etc.

3 Likes

I’m excited to try the new Starfield game and Baldur’s Gate 3.

1 Like

Same. I was holding back on buying the PS5 till next year, but once I heard they where doing a PS5 Spider-Man 2 edition, I ordered it lol. My boys don’t know that I ordered it, so they will be very surprised when they see it lol. Can’t wait…

1 Like

Baldurs Gate 3 is amazing! I’m having a blast. I can tell its going to take a looooong time to complete.

2 Likes

Good to hear! I have to wait a bit longer to play it on the PS5.

Yeah I am not sure how the graphics and gameplay will be there, but the PC version is amazing! Graphics are super crisp!

1 Like

Welcome back faele! Now we just need @Alana back too. Hope everything is good.

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m alive! Just been super busy and traveling a lot for work. I’ll have to post some photos and videos of how our place is coming along!

Current games: Baldurs Gate III, Diablo IV (for a bit) and FFXIV.

1 Like