Do you even game bro?

New season of Fortnite kicked off. Played and won my first solo game of the season. We are on a little vacation and brought some of my kids friends. They were impressed this old guy rocks at the game.

5 Likes

Looks even better in person. Cant wait for my boys to come home and see it all set up and ready to go

3 Likes

Nice cover !!

Yes. And the box design looks sick too. Venom going at it with both Miles and Pete.

1 Like

playing the TMNT Cowabunga Collection on Xbox :grinning:

didnt realize how easy the first arcade game is when you have unlimited lives… :joy:

fun times. still damn enjoyable games

4 Likes

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/marvels-spider-man-2-video-game-variant-covers-new-spidey-suits

The original is one of my favorite games of all time and im hesitant with remakes but damn does this look amazing

Nice.

New season of Fortnite is insane. Goes back to the classic.

For real? I keep getting my hopes up for an official announcement and then nothing ever happens.

Bloomberg and a high tier journalist Jason Schreier confirmed it so its sligthtly below rockstar themselves announcing it

Its official

1 Like

Been playing Spider-Man 2 the last few days as time allows. I’m about 14% done and so far it is really good as were the first two installments.

Something that has stood out to me since the first game is how much it owes to the Arkham game series. In this latest installment Spider-Men can finally use a Web Line (see Line Launcher from Arkham Asylum and it’s sequels) and they can glide throughout the city (also see Arkham Asylum and it’s sequels.)

In any case, we as comic nerds, gamers, etc are lucky to have such great franchises to play.

1 Like
5 Likes

That actually looks really good. Last one I played was San Andres lol.

Another game that I am looking forward to is Beneath for the PS5. Looks sick as Fu@$…

2 Likes

I’m just amazed how animated and detailed everyone looks compared to, say, GTA V or even Red Dead Redemption 2. The bodies move like a real body and the air flips around and dang.

2025 tho? I was hoping for at least late 2024.

2 Likes
2 Likes

It would be cool of they did an open world on the Blade game.