Do you even game bro?

But will we get to ice skate uphill?

This sucks, Max Payne was one of my favorite game series and highly recommend anyone play it, RIP.

2 Likes

God damn the studio behind the spider-man games and upcoming wolverine game (Insomniac games) got hacked and a shit ton of stuff got leaked, info is in spoilers

Characters include Jean Grey, Mr Sinister, Mystique, Lady Deathstrike,Omega Red, Callisto, Sasquatch, Tyger Tiger. Also a standalone venom game is being developed and will be released before wolverine. Wolverine and Jean will be playable in the wolverine game

1 Like

Geeze, will I even be alive in 2030?

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing.

1 Like

Hackers could make banks forgive all our loans or expose poliitcans for doing illegal stuff, but no, they pick on a game studio. Stupid.

4 Likes

damn apparently they were gonna have a multiplayer online spider verse game but may or may not be cancelled

1 Like

Finally finished Spider-Man 2, and it only took me 2-1/2 months! Great game and I am hoping for some DLC with all the threads they left hanging, because the game is begging for it! 9.8 as it isn’t perfect, but damn close!

Any of yall try out Palworld? I got a free copy and been playing it for a bit, surprised it blew up so much

I’ve been meaning to try it. Is it fun?

It feels more like ark or valheim then pokemon, more of an emphasis on crafting and resources. combat feels pretty bad but the game seems to resonate with a lot of people

Anyone play Fortnite ? Just recently started playing it; such a fun, challenging game.

Been playing since chapter 2, I mostly play zero build cause I cant build. I sometimes get on fortnite festival but I dont really play the other modes as much

1 Like

I have been playing since season one chapter three. Have had my own account since season one chapter 7. Used to play on my son’s account before that. I absolutely love playing the game. Play a lot of ranked games but I love the challenges and completing the battle pass. Currently have close to 250 solo wins.

2 Likes

Played it long ago and enjoyed it. Not for a long time tho. Would it be easy to dip back into Fortnite even if it’s been years?

I’ve played some of the Resident Evil 3 remake and it’s fun.

1 Like

Is this new Marvel game just some big online battle royale with cheese? If so, I’ll wait for 1943 & Wolverine.

Its a 6v6 hero shooter more similar to Overwatch

I liked overwatch. Eventually I got tired of it. But I enjoyed it for a while.

Blizzard completely screwed over Overwatch when they turned it to OW2 , a lot of the fanbase really hates so many of the changes (Down to 5v5 instead of 6v6, overwatch 2 was just supposed to be a PvE expansion, which got scrapped, then they charged $15 per story mission only to completely scrap pvp, making it f2p and introducing battle passes and premium skins which some go up to $25, increasing hitboxes so you aim further away from enemies and still hit them, etc

1 Like