Dollar Bin Diving

3 Likes

50 cent bin dive today. Never seen this Marvel Mangaverse Avengers Assemble before???

2 Likes

Found some great issues diving in the dollar bins the last few days. Most for my PC (great covers and stories). I did find a few possible specs which was great too. Most of the time the dollar bins are dry but I do love the hunt and the occasional hidden gem.

dollar bin 3

8 Likes

Nice Avengers. Warlock always bring back memories, I bought that when it came out.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I’ve pulled many of these Inv. IMs out of the dollar bins in the past. Sold all for $10 ea shipped though. They were in rough shape too. It kept the cash flow coming in slow times.

First time I’ve found a 2nd print, I’ve got a few 1st prints that I’m holding onto.

Nothing amazing here. Just some fun covers. I’m such a sucker for dollar books. That Lobo is fantastic though, and weirdly in great shape.

6 Likes

A few more dollar books. Love the Marvel Spectacular and Magik books. Both in solid condition for $1. Cool Moon Knight cover. Gotham Academy has a few tics, but again $1.

3 Likes

Hit up my fav dollar bin place.

Spidey 17 and Morbius were $7 total for the two. The rest were a buck each.

Micronauts 2-3 were in great condition. Currently on a Sandman/Constantine kick, so couldn’t resist these. Love the KANG cover.

Ant Man annual was for my daughter. Didn’t realize it was signed.

4 Likes

Micronauts! Love em

3 Likes

Found a few surprises in the 7 for $5 box.

Mighty Avengers has the Shuri as PB preview. Kanan books aren’t the big dollar books, but I liked the price. Captain Marvel is just a great cover.

6 Likes

love that Aja Star Wars cover. 1st Scar Squadron is a nice pickup.

I’ve got a small stack of about a dozen of those Mighty Avengers … just waiting on a KCC alert or hit one of the Spec 10 lists to offload…

Second this.

2 Likes

Hit my favorite shop out of town. Was striking out on my list, but then hit the $1 and 50 cent room. 100ish long boxes. Found a few nice books. All of these were either $1 or 50 cents. The A Force books were all 50 cents, including the two 1:25s.

8 Likes

Still love that Hans Aforce one of my favorite covers.

3 Likes

I was stunned to find those. I probably looked through 20% of the dollar long boxes, and I was there 2.5 hours. I think there are 5-6 longs boxes of X-men related dollar books alone. The place is fantastic.

Hit a big dollar sale today. Found a few speccy things, and some just kinda fun things. Every book was $1.

8 Likes