eBay Headaches

I swear, I don’t know where I am finding these people. Just had a guy claim ‘impact damage’ to his comic…and in the picture the only ‘impact’ he is showing is the normal, small tears on the corners of the comic books (SORRY I DIDN’T SEND YOU A 9.8, but I only had 2 copies). Lets see how this one plays out…

3 Likes

People that only want 9.8 raws are the type you should block. Hate people like that.

3 Likes

Sorry! I forgot to add their handle: mylo74m … Hope its not one of you guys! :rofl:

Not me. But Im blocking the guy. Thanks

mylo74m… name’s Mylo, he’s 74 and is Male perhaps?

Added user to our eBay Seller/Buyer Avoid List we got going.

1 Like

Worst part is these two books were a part of a larger order, and the other two had no “damage”. I also gave him a discount where he essentially got these two for free. I don’t get people.

1 Like

I do, people exploit the rules and guidelines and feel protected sitting behind their keyboards on the internet, knowing they’re getting something for nothing. This is the same shit most would not do in person but feel because they’re many miles away with no physical interaction, they can get away with it with less guilt.

Same thing applies to shitty drivers who think the rules of the road don’t apply to them by not signaling, cutting others off, running red lights, etc…

6 Likes

Just stop now. I don’t have the time to rescue you from Anthony’s basement and if you keep talking I’ll feel obligated to.

But but… @ToddW I really need you to be the…

3 Likes

But since you said you won’t save me, it… Hurt!

3 Likes

I just had the same thing happen to me from some guy in CA. He took a few days to pay for the comics too. Which was a forecast of problems :thinking:. I told him to return the comics. Keeping my fingers crossed that there isn’t anymore problems.

1 Like

People suck. Username ti_465635

3 Likes

Thanks. I blocked that guy.

Did the value drop in a week ? Is the buyer an ass hole ? Opening a case is NOT the way to go about finding out if a package has shipped.

2 Likes

Awesome, blocked!

2 Likes

thanks blocked

2 Likes

Sellers having “NEWSSTAND” in the title when its a direct edition

1 Like

Low feedback score = little comic knowledge

Newsstand, Not CGC, Not 9.8, Not CBCS, Not Hot, Somewhat Rare, A little VHTF

That should do the trick

2 Likes

Which means they likely don’t know what they have so a great deal generally. Though shipping is oftentimes an issue.

1 Like