eBay Seller/Buyer Avoid List

With toys that come to life.

They clearly adjusted their price, and they should at lease honor that price. Not stiff you with the mistake. I agree, despite he charge. It’s fraud, or price gouging.

2 Likes

Hard to say without knowing the book and what you paid. Is it a hot book?

Nah ASM 200 clean copy goes for $50 or more. Won for $6.

lisakudrowfan, I won an auction at the starting price and seller immediately canceled after it ended as being out of stock. I hate when eBay allows this and won’t allow you to leave any feedback let alone the negative this loser deserves. Seller also blocked me directly after canceling. Only thing I could do is send this asinine a message letting them know and reported them to eBay.

3 Likes

At least he/she is only a Lisa Kudrow fan.
Now had that been a Courtney Cox fan or Jennifer Anniston fan - whoahhh. :rofl:

In all seriousness now, thanks for the heads up - another block on my Ebay to be added.

1 Like

I actually sent them a message calling them out and received this message in response.

Dude I got a call from LAPD that my store was involved in a smash grab . Sadly this is involved in all these blue demorat run City esp LA. I hate this city in moving to Texas or better yet Florida (not where the crooked fbi is framing Trump who has done nothing and been a target) yeah you can have some shards of glass I can send you from my smashed windows or the fact I spent the last three hours finding what has been stolen. Sorry I couldn’t stop the auction cause I was lucky to find some items missing as well and I deleted them . One request please tell your friends to vote red. We have to stop this lawlessness of this country burning to the ground and maybe even bring back the greatest president of all trump and restore this country i once love.

I sent this message in response.

You know how I know you’re full of it? Because not only did you cancel the order but blocked me directly afterwards. I was watching another item of yours and was removing it from my watch list and accidentally hit the buy it now button. It stated I was blocked by you.

Now you send me your political ravings. No worries, you’ve been blocked, reported to eBay and blasted online. Now I can forward you’re message to eBay as well.

His response was.

Don’t worry I sell more on Mercari anyway. Go ahead blast away. Cause we sold other things other than comics. And obviously you don’t agree w/ my political view points no matter, I’m posting on the Let’s Go Brandon FB sites I’m on. Anyways I got more cleaning up to do and if I do find that $15 comic book your crying about I’ll send it to you free. It ain’t a book with four staples or added cover like UF4 at C2E2 . (which BTW is probably more worrysome for you hobbist and investors and seller than some smuck like me whos items and store was ransacked.) Anyways have a rest good night and week. God bless.

3 Likes

You can’t fix crazy…

4 Likes

What the hell did I just read.

Nothing… but we should probably get back onto the actual topic and not let this turn political.

3 Likes

I mean, at least they’ll mail you shards of glass, lol.

1 Like

The guy seems like he is super cool (sarcasm). Let him play his games and move on.

The only thing I agree with him is LA isn’t all that great right now. It used to be awesome. Not so much these days. The crime and homeless problem there are out of control. Anyway, I looked up comic book store robberies in the city and didn’t see anything since June. Doesn’t mean it didn’t happen but stuff like smash and grab robberies of retail/brick and mortar stores usually makes the paper even in LA.

2 Likes

I’ve always found the more complicated the seller excuse, the faker.

4 Likes

This.

If you have the time to rant about how something has inconvenienced you, then probably aren’t inconvenienced as much as you say you are.

5 Likes

This is a new one for me. I sold X-men books, which were lost by the USPS, I refunded the buyer a full refund while the USPS searched for the package. It took over 2 months for the USPS to find the package and then another couple of weeks to deliver the package. I email the buyer that USPS found the package and it is shown delivered however the buyer does not respond. I chatted with ebay and they stated they cant do anything and I have to take the full loss of the comics. The auction was worth $60 bucks but frustrating how ebay wouldn’t intervene. Thought?

Why did you refund the buyer ?

1 Like

I’ve refunded a buyer when an item seems lost forever. To the credit of some people being honest, the couple of times it happened they actually messaged me and sent me the money back when the items finally arrived super late.

I refunded the buyer because USPS had loss the package and it had been over a month since I was sent it. What else could I have done? I never thought the package would be eventually found months later.

If insured you MAY be able to get reimbursed from USPS. Don’t hold your breath.

1 Like

When you refunded you need to contact USPS and have them intercept and return a found lost package

1 Like