eBay Seller/Buyer Avoid List

that offer was only made once i opened a case against them with paypal and after i’d already tolerated an exasperating string of rude/nonsensical responses from them over many weeks.
and when i graciously accepted their offer of a return, promptly mailing back the book and providing them the tracking number, they demanded i close the case immediately. when i said i’d close it upon receiving my refund they basically said “f u we’ll see you in court.” so yeah, upset is a fair description of my overall feelings toward this case. but at least i finally won and got my money back.

2 Likes

yes indeed. notoriously incompetent, notorious for terrible customer service, notorious for shameless bait n switch ploys, etc.

Oh really?

And yet by some freak of nature the 1:50 sells for less than the 1:25…

Damn that sucks if they sold others for $5 they are trying to steal your money at this point.

1 Like

i know. their arguments were always so ridiculous.
when i pre-ordered it in march they had it listed as “concept art variant 1:25”, which of course didnt turn out to be the case upon release. so they send me the concept art variant and claim i got what i ordered.
that’s like ordering a steak dinner with baked potato and vegetable for 29.99 and they bring you a baked potato and vegetable dinner with no steak and claim you actually got what you ordered because you were in fact served a “dinner”.

2 Likes

stever1976, I put up a asm 797 1:1000 sketch cover for $1 auction that ended at $28+ shipping, messages me that hes in a bind and needs it cancelled.

1 Like

I bet he is in a bind, a 1:1000 only going for $28, his bind is he thought he would get more.

1 Like

phigig0

Bought a book, never paid, never responded to my several attempts to contact. To me, that’s even worse than buying and asking to cancel. This was a warm book a week ago that probably won’t sell now. Frustrating.

You’ve got it backwards. Lovebox was the seller and the other was the non paying bidder.

1 Like

Yeah it went way less than what I wanted but hey still gonna ship out the book, but guy didnt wanna pay :man_shrugging:

Oh my fault for misunderstanding. Good on you for being willing to honor the auction. But sounds like you got a lucky break.

1 Like

Guy is selling bootleg books on his ebay, for example here you can see the added staples along with the top of the pages being very miscut, he has a siege deadpool cover with the same problems

Report him.

This one has four staples too

This book is super rare. So super rare it actually never existed.

But then again nowadays cgc will grade them and give them 10.0’s

5 Likes

They graded a “comic” that was just acetate pages stapled together.

See if they would grade a comic made of dog poop stapled together.

When you snipe a great BIN and they cancel your order the next day. Cloud9comicsandmorellc

LMAO I knew that store name was familiar, I bought a moon knight 1st arthur harrow from them on hip comic for like $5 back when it was a hot book and they also cancelled my order smh

2 Likes

And now you know not to order from them.

Yup and thats why we started this topic, so you warn others to not waste their time. Maybe shitty sellers will start to learn when they realize people stop buying from them.

2 Likes

At times I don’t complain about sellers cancelling orders. I mean I bought this online for under $20 including shipping. The seller sent a message, a refund and canceled. I had no issues because I knew it was a mistake and I’ve made those.

It was supposed to be an auction starting at that price not a buy it now.