eBay Seller/Buyer Avoid List

This year I might actually throw up a link for Girl Scout cookies for my little Girl Scout since most everything will be probably done online… :wink:

1 Like

If I can get thin mints simply delivered to my house I’ll be gaining another 10 pounds in 2021.

I’m definitely sending you the link when the time comes… you’ll be weak and won’t be able to resist… you’ll be our biggest customer (and by biggest, I mean physical size too when we’re done with you)… :wink:

1 Like

@agentpoyo we are murdering people over comics now? Lol.

No, for trespassing and showing up uninvited… muhahahahaha…

Possibly someone some people may want to avoid as a buyer. Very impatient. He opened a case for item not received and when I explained what was going on with the post office this month with Covid and shipping delays he got the item a few days later and then left neutral feedback anyway saying my delivery process is wonky.

1 Like

Call Ebay and have them remove the feedback.

1 Like

I wouldnt bother unless it was a negative. I doubt they’d remove the neutral despite it being out of the sellers hands. They want happy buyers to keep buying…

1 Like

I wish I would have read this before buying Dark Nights Death Metal 7 Cover A from them…have 5 ordered, and I’m pretty sure they are not going to arrive…

Who did you order from?

worldsgreatestcomics…however, after them telling me their order was delayed a few times, they actually claim to be shipping it out tomorrow… the order has a tracking number and everything. If they arrive I’ll be happy. I’ve added them to my block list already though, so I don’t have to deal with them again.

1 Like

They screwed me out of five Thor #5’s last year.

oh man! Its a short term game they are playing… as with all these guys who hold back their comics because they sell for 2x+ cover price…

1 Like

I haven’t read through this but I hear this has been happening lately…Some China sold pre orders 9.8 's selling cheap stating it will be shipped in a few months… A few months go by then you cannot give feedback, the transaction time has passed…It slips you mind and they are off with your money…and many others.

1 Like

You can’t get your money back after that point? File a claim?

Is getting scammed and being out of the money paid (permanently) even possible as a buyer on Ebay anymore?

I won’t buy anything listed as being in China. So many fakes come out of that country.

7 Likes

When I buy off eBay I always normally select US only.

3 Likes

I just ordered a fallen silver surfer marvel legends from the uk. It was through the global shipping program and they’ve received it. I can’t wait til it gets here.

Not sure if this requires a new topic or not, but I had my first bad experience on Mercari. I bought a book from “Collector of Keys”.

When the book arrived it was inside of a recycled bag and board (the bag had tics and some pin holes in it), wrapped in newspaper, and placed inside of a box. When I confronted him about it, he says "I listed it as good condition, meaning there could be flaws " but he failed to mention the flaws in the description.

The book also has a yellowish hue across the “X-Men” trade dress at the top as well as many small spine tics. His response was "I took 2 high res photos ". The photos look like they were taken in a dark room with the camera flash on. This made these flaws hard to detect.

I’m not going to the mat for less than $20, but he did get a bad review. Avoid the charlatan!

2 Likes

This is a perfect place. If we start getting more and more “Mercari” gripes, we can update the topic title. :wink: