FOC Mega Topic

Books that I considered interesting this FOC (didn’t have funds to buy them all) and not sure which one’s will catch on specwise…most have been talked about in this thread.

Black 15 Andrews and Hughes- cover buy, title on her back by Hughes is awesome
Hulk 5 cover A, Jonboy Meyers- potential first appearance, cover buy
Ghost Rider 2- potential first appearance of paranormal investigation team, cameo in 1
Action comics 1041- death of someone close to superman, but we know most come back.
Marauders 1- possible first appearances
Miles 36- multiverse?
Trial of Amazon 1 - Dekal cover buy
Harley Quinn 13- first full appearance, new villain, its DC, new villain every other week, tread carefully
Silk 3a - first appearance new villain, interior and cover
We have demons 1- Capullo/ Snyder
Saga 57- Brian K Vaughn, nuff said.
X-force annual 1- new sentinel variation
Robin 12- Alfred reborn?
Deathstroke 7- Respawn identity revealed, death of batman villain
Batman Beyond White Knight 1- Sean Murphy, nuff said
Star Wars 22- cover buy of Reiss variant

3 Likes

Armorclads #1 A - No clue who the writer is, but giving it a try.
Armorclads #1 B - Mastrazzo and Roberts are cover artists; hoping for something nice.
Harley Quinn #13 A - 1st cover of Verdict (head only), 1st full app was #12 imo.

1 Like

I considered Armorclads also but then saw it was from Valiant and passed. Haven’t followed their releases but don’t recall specwise the last time a Valiant non-incentive book got hot. I believe all covers are shown except for the Mastrazzo.

This is not a spec week for me. I am buying for the reads. I read Harley Quinn #1-12 and the only thing I can really fault is the Rossmo facial art. The joker war fallout story has been enjoyable even though I can’t stand how Rossmo draws Harley’s face.

1 Like

My order for this week:

Nothing I expect to take off and be a flip. Just single copies of stuff I want. I love the Fornes Window Shade variants.

1 Like
3 Likes

4 Likes

Okazaki Variant

Wolf Variant

6 Likes

3 Likes

I’m kind of digging these traitors variants.

2 Likes

Yeah, but spoilers much!?

4 Likes

For real. The only one that wouldn’t be a surprise is Ochi based on what little we know of his post-empire activities.

Do you know if any of these are the 1:50?

The Lopez Sabacc cover is 1:25. None pictured in this post are 1:50.

Very annoying that PRH is no longer specifying the ratios on their site

1 Like

I’m not sure what happened there, but I loved when they put the [1:25] in the title. In the CSV file we get we can easily identify the ratios, but it was nice not having to modify the titles as well. I see it in some titles and others they leave it out. Maybe a few different people in charge of titles? Any correlation between the covers that don’t have it?

A mystery indeed…

1 Like

Miles 36 Kirkham FOC was 2/28, sold out most places:

1 Like

Doubt my comic store LCS is going to order a whole batch of 144…
I sure would love some of these though…

1 Like

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1 GLEASON WEBHEAD VAR

5 Likes

Oooooooooooo I like that :blush:

1 Like