FOC Mega Topic

Is chasm the new villain?

2 Likes

Do any Canadians here order from TFAW? I want to order from them through the affiliate links to support CHU, but I emailed them to see if they have a hold box option for international customers and they don’t. All my other online shops I shop at have this option.
Some weeks there isn’t much on FOC and if I purchase only a few books don’t really want them to ship it to me and get hit with a big shipping charge.

While I’m not entirely sure, I think this is who Ben Reilly ends up becoming:
https://www.cbr.com/marvel-teases-spider-man-ben-reilly-chasm/

Yesterday there was I think 3 exclusives posted to be released…one being a trade/foil Sinkevitch set, and a Mattina cover… I can get the 1:100 for $174 but think I’ll pass at this point. FOC hasn’t even passed yet so I bet more store exclusives will show up just because stores want that FRISON cover.

4 Likes

We were talking about CHASM around FOC. Ben Reilly could become Chasm, but then they start over with a new #1 ASM. The new series solicits say nothing about Chasm. Ecliptic said it might be the webhead from ASM #83. Nobody really knows yet.

6 Likes

Got my order in with Villain. Big week. Several things I’m looking forward to.

2 Likes

Legion of X #1 on FOC this week. Per the solicitation, there are some new characters in this issue.

meet WEAPONLESS ZSEN, ORA SERRATA…and a villain worth praying for.

I’m not very familiar with X-Men / Mutants. Does anybody know if new characters appear on any of the covers? I’m guessing it’s one of them on the design variant.

Covers are here https://prhcomics.com/book/?isbn=75960620254600161

This one. Mother Righteous
Legion of X #1 (McKelvie Design Variant)

To be honest I don’t like the cover or character. It still might be worth something.

3 Likes

This is interesting. Strange Academy 18 Stegman. New character?

1 Like

new student who was in the Death of Dr Strange Strange Academy issue if I recall correctly

3 Likes

I’m not Canadian but they have different options for shipping frequency. Weekly, Bi-Weekly and monthly fur preorders.

his name is Howie, his and Heidi’s 1st full is in death of doctor strange presents strange academy #1

5 Likes

Yes, they have different shipping frequency options as ToddW mentioned. You can set it to monthly initially… then if you happen to accumulate a bunch of comics you want shipped before the month is up, you can switch to weekly and it will ship with the next weekly processing. Once that’s processed, go back and switch it to monthly again.

2 Likes

I don’t think TFAW ever had the ratio variants for We Have Demons, did they? Seems weird.

nope, midtown didnt load it today either, kind of glad they didnt, its just the double signed momoko, and midtown had a signing today with both people so they will have them for cover price

4 Likes

“…they are shifting back to a better cover stock for new issues going forward.”
:three: :roll_of_toilet_paper:
They are still fine with producing the previous subpar product. No thank you.

Rich should go read up on how corporations work when they have more employees compared to a small handful team that is splitting the costs on their products. The comparison of an indie book with just 2-5 people sharing the profit compared to Disney who has a lot more people involved and printing hundreds and thousand more titles and books in comparison is not really good way to justify why Saga at $2.99 prints on higher quality paper compared to Marvel titles… it’s moot in how these companies operate with their expenses, etc.

2 Likes