FOC Mega Topic

Yes, they have different shipping frequency options as ToddW mentioned. You can set it to monthly initially… then if you happen to accumulate a bunch of comics you want shipped before the month is up, you can switch to weekly and it will ship with the next weekly processing. Once that’s processed, go back and switch it to monthly again.

2 Likes

I don’t think TFAW ever had the ratio variants for We Have Demons, did they? Seems weird.

nope, midtown didnt load it today either, kind of glad they didnt, its just the double signed momoko, and midtown had a signing today with both people so they will have them for cover price

4 Likes

“…they are shifting back to a better cover stock for new issues going forward.”
:three: :roll_of_toilet_paper:
They are still fine with producing the previous subpar product. No thank you.

Rich should go read up on how corporations work when they have more employees compared to a small handful team that is splitting the costs on their products. The comparison of an indie book with just 2-5 people sharing the profit compared to Disney who has a lot more people involved and printing hundreds and thousand more titles and books in comparison is not really good way to justify why Saga at $2.99 prints on higher quality paper compared to Marvel titles… it’s moot in how these companies operate with their expenses, etc.

2 Likes

Economies of Scale is a thing.

Saga makes their money off of TPB sales. They dont need to make much profit off the floppies.

And after Image takes their % for publishing it, it’s just a handful of people and mostly BKV and Staples splitting the profit… they’re making money from each issue.

Does Marvel use shittier paper… yes. But still comparing them to an INDIE book is moot. Too many other factors involved.

They still make money on each floppy. But the bulk of the sales are long term tpb sales. Its why he and McFarlane sell their books for $2.99.

All creators make more money from trades than floppies.

McFarlane keeps his at $2.99 cause he’s already got $300 million plus in the bank… he doesn’t need to make money off his Spawn book and if anyone ever noticed, the other Spawn titles with other writers are not $2.99 for the most part.

1 Like

Yep he makes his fortune on toys. Comics are just to make more toys from.

1 Like

Two FOCs from now:

4 Likes

X-MEN RED 2 CLARKE ARAKKO VARIANT

IMMORTAL X-MEN 2 ANDREWS SPIDER-MAN VARIANT

4 Likes

Really like this Momoko for Ghost Rider #3: Ghost Rider #3 (Momoko Stormbreakers Variant)

The regular cover is pretty badass too!

Ghost Rider #3

3 Likes

I agree. I ordered both. Really cool.

1 Like

Well, here is Ben as Chasm from ASM #93 shown by Economics in Comics.
chasm

8 Likes

Very Nice!

3 Likes

I like the costume

3 Likes

We are getting the better looking trade dress Chasm cover as well. :sunglasses:

1 Like