FOC Mega Topic

A background has been added:

3 Likes

“At that moment, Norrin Radd reconsidered taking the ‘Mondo Burrito’ challenge. Of course, he succeeded, but at what cost to the galaxy?”

11 Likes

Nice, but liked it better without a background. Would be hard to get clean though. Also, never surfed in my life, but curious - do surfers do it one-legged ?

Those with the power cosmic do.

1 Like

Yeah, that stain isn’t coming out. Going have to throw that pair out.

2 Likes

Between your and drunkwooky’s comments, it brought a smile while working (and a little throw-up too :))

2 Likes

Lots of good stuff on this coming week’s FOC, hooooo boy.

2 Likes

Yep. My list is long.

2 Likes

A few on my FOC list:

FRISON 1:100 is tempting…
I really like the KAIJU 1:15, CVR A
Hit Me #2- DEKAL CVR
A Town Called Terror #1- CVR A-B
West Of Sundown #2
SIKTC #22 1:25
Still debating on these 2
CANCELED #1
TRISKELE #1

2 Likes

The 1:100 Frisón is already taking off price wise, making the 1:100 package we have more tempting…I’m thinking of ordering it just for myself and rolling the dice. Not sure many retailers are going to order 100 copies of that book to qualify.

Thanks to @Amustin for pointing it out.

2 Likes

the retailers I’ve seen with exclusives have priced it at $200 already I’ve seen

Paid $90 for a copy from Sanctum on Monday, Sanctum is listing for $200 today. Big jump in a couple days. I ordered 7 total from 3 sources, with all black hoping for a couple 9.8s.

3 Likes

Are folks just excited about the Nightmare Country #1 1:100 Frison because of the cover art alone? Or is there an expectation of something spec-worthy in the guts?

I think it’s a combination of the art (there aren’t a lot of great Death covers), Frison chasers, and the fact that Sandman is coming to tv giving us a perfect storm of FOMO

5 Likes

art, heard next to nothing about book to art dropped

2 Likes

I’ll just pull any of the multitude of Frison books I have out of a box, draw an ankh necklace on the girl and pretend it’s that variant while saving myself some money.

4 Likes

I’ve LOVE this Death cover! I’ve had one for sale for awhile without a nibble of interest. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I see the Quitely a lot more than the A cover (which I honestly prefer) for some reason – I just picked up that A in a bin Tuesday. Last I looked there were a ton more of that B and just a lone A on eBay

1 Like

2 Likes

Just wait and see how many store exclusives art releases after foc locks it is a Tynion book after all😂

4 Likes