Avengers Forever #11
Image 30th Annv Anthology #8
Star Wars Revelations #1
Star Wars Revelations #1 Hitch Variant
Star Wars Darth Vader #29 Clarke Revelations Variant
Star Wars Visions #1 2nd Print

10 Likes

I’ll grab that Stargirl, TY!

I still can’t find the Spider-Man #14 Design on TFAW. Is someone else has a link please let me know.

1 Like

I havent seen it either. I just ordered it from another store.

1 Like

Yeah, they haven’t posted it yet.

Hi all, :wave:

Just a friendly reminder for those interested that Star Wars: Yoda #1 is on FOC this weekend.

The first 3 issues are set in the High Republic era. And, based on the solicitations and cover reveals, there are a few hints that this arc may feature the origin of Darth Krall. :imp:

We’ve written a post that dives deeper into it for those interested.

8 Likes
4 Likes

DARK CRISIS THE DARK ARMY #1 (ONE SHOT) CVR C TAJ TENFOLD VAR

DARK CRISIS THE DARK ARMY #1 (ONE SHOT) CVR D INC 1:25 TAJ TENFOLD FOIL VAR

PUNCHLINE THE GOTHAM GAME #2 (OF 6) CVR E INC 1:50 DAVID NAKAYAMA CARD STOCK VAR

Blue Beetle Graduation Day…New character appears on cover A & foil variant. Only has a cameo on the last page.

BLUE BEETLE GRADUATION DAY #1 (OF 6) CVR A ADRIAN GUTIERREZ

2 Likes

They nailed the character design with Red Canary. Some of these new character designs are so terrible, but this one is great. Less is more, folks.

Case in point: A metal leg. Pouches. A gun hand? A hood, but a weird mask underneath. Weird blade arm things?

He looks like a character that should of been in Star Wars and not Miles book.

1 Like

She, Miles sister Billie from another universe

1 Like

Ah my mistake. Thank you for the clarification

1 Like

Yoooo @SpideyHunter516 this cover though! Sorta reminds me of Nightwing cover a few issues back that you loved.

5 Likes

I’m picking up all these Miles graffiti covers, great long term appeal

3 Likes

These would have made great connecting covers…

Shit fire. I went 2 copies each cover might do 3 on the choice ones

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkLhFz2sWI7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
According to the info off Mike’s instagram; Del Mundo and fellow graffiti artist Bacon did this art on an actual wall. It looks like Del Mundo added some touch-up and Miles afterwards… but none the less, this cover is total fire, even Mike is calling it his favorite cover to date. Honestly, I’m surprised (and glad)it’s open order and not incentive or an exclusive.

4 Likes

Is this on TFAW? The graffiti cover? Sick

Miles Morales Spider-Man #1 (Graffiti Variant)

I think this is it

1 Like

Yeah, I mentioned this one in my FOC Highlight Books for Last Call October 30th/31st, 2022 – COMICSHEATINGUP

2 Likes

anyone got more info on the turtles power rangers ashcan, diamond just has a copy n past of info on #1s