FOC Mega Topic

I agreed with @mushu. “Stray Dogs,” was honestly a hit but then saturation came with all the extra printings.

1 Like

I loved the extra printings. Got them all. Didnt expect to make a mint off of them.

For those that missed out and want to read, this is an easy way to get all the issues to current latest issue:

Eight Billion Genies #1 (of 8) (5th Ptg)
Eight Billion Genies #2 (of 8) (5th Ptg)
Eight Billion Genies #3 (of 8) (5th Ptg)
Eight Billion Genies #4 (of 8) (4th Ptg)
Eight Billion Genies #5 (of 8) (2nd Ptg)
Eight Billion Genies #6 (of 8) (2nd Ptg)

MARVEL’S VOICES: WAKANDA FOREVER 1 DARBOE VARIANT

1st app Future Black Panther ?

1 Like

when will it stop

Black Panther 2099 #1, Black Foil ??? 1st 2099 Black Panther? Maybe its lead up to a reality shattering events? Maybe someone dies?

Tynion’s Substack series Blue Book has FOC this next week via Dark Horse. Sort of an alien abduction book, but he claims Dept of Truth readers will enjoy it. I’ll probably grab the A and the 1:10, as it’s a glow in the dark cover, and I’m powerless to resist those.

Love the duo-tone vibe of the covers.

4 Likes

I am looking forward to that series. I do like Tyrion’s solo work and he has some interesting sounding series in the works.

Who doesn’t like a good alien abduction story?

If there probing? I’m asking for a…friend.

1 Like

something i dont understand, it applies with a lot of bigger name writers
if the story is so good, why isnt it with boom or image ?

I thought the same thing. I figured Boom/Image would take just about anything Tynion scribbles onto a napkin. Maybe they didn’t want it because this content already exists in Substack form? They are just printing them now.

Or maybe Image and Boom did want it, but Dark Horse is offering him a better deal to publish it with them?

I’m gonna guess Dark Horse said he could keep the rights (like with Image) and offered him a chunk of money. Maybe BOOM didn’t offer enough or such?

LAZARUS PLANET DARK FATE #1 (ONE SHOT) CVR D HAINING CARD STOCK VARIANT

1st appearance of Xanthe

1 Like

She is on Cover A.

1 Like

ah, you’re right !

Female swordmaster?

Could be…