FOC Mega Topic

That might depend on which distributor you order from and how
Many.

1 Like

1 Like

Yep. Once the goose that laid the golden egg has been killed, don’t stick your spec neck out.

2 Likes

Boom uses the “FOC Reveal” just to drum up some interest on a secret cover. It rarely means spoiler for Boom. For example, here’s the FOC Reveal for issue 31:

It’s not a spoiler. Just a cool cover they want you to buy by keeping it hidden longer than the other covers. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thats a nice cover. I need to do another SIKTC drawing.

It’s on FOC this weekend!

Spider-Man #7 (3rd Ptg Variant)

1 Like

Hey Poyo, just curious about your prognostication skills. How many prints do you think they’ll make of this book? Might be fun to look back on this post if you hit the nail on the head.

Knight Terrors tie-in titles #1’s

Dustin Nguyen Midnight variants

3 Likes

Of the 3rd printing?

No, I meant for you to look into your crystal ball and guess whether they would make a 4th, 5th, or even a 6th print of Spider-Man 7, as we keep joking about buying later prints.

im going to say 3 and a “Director’s Cut” so they can charge 2 bucks for stuff we dont want

2 Likes

My guess is there will be a 4th print for sure… possibly a 5th but the hype might be dead by then so the 5th is a big if I think…

2 Likes

Phillip Tan connecting covers…

Only Web of Carnage #1 and Red Goblin #6 are on FOC…

Venom #23 is on FOC June 26 (btw, v23 has a s&%t ton of covers…)

This is a homage to the X-men Swimsuit Special…

4 Likes

SCARLET WITCH #6 1:25 BETSY COLA VARIANT

5 Likes

I like almost all of these covers for:

Star Wars Bounty Hunters #36

Cover A looks like a homage to The Boys #1

Star Wars Bounty Hunters #36

Star Wars Bounty Hunters #36 (Ordway Classic Trade Dress Variant) - Classic Dress Trade Homage

Star Wars Bounty Hunters #36 (Ordway Classic Trade Dress Variant)

And this one is just cool…

Star Wars Bounty Hunters #36 Larocca Boba Fett Death Stick V

Star Wars Bounty Hunters #36 Larocca Boba Fett Death Stick V

4 Likes

Not a comic but Star Wars Insider #217 Star Wars Celebration 2023 Ed is simplicity at it’s best. Looks like the type of cover I would hang as wall art… Love it!

Star Wars Insider #217 Star Wars Celebration 2023 Ed

1 Like

You guys are taking away my thunder for my FOC picks…

1 Like

plenty of picks still out there… :grin:

Pffttt… coming from the guy who doesn’t even read CHU articles anyways… :wink:

This isn’t on FOC this week, but TFAW thinks it is.

Why I mention this is because they still have it offered below cover, even though retailers will be paying cover price for it. Most other places are charging $10+ already like most other marvel foils.

Not sure what will happen after their FOC date expires.

2 Likes