FOC Mega Topic

Nightwing 87 covers A & B

2 Likes

Is that Ant book ever gonna come out? Feels like its been pushed back on foc so many times

2 Likes

Every cover A of Nightwing has been awesome. I love the style Bruno has been pumping out with them, they remind me of Hughes cover run on black widow. I think both of those series will heat up down the road due to the covers.

4 Likes

1 Like

And in the forums:

3 Likes

I added

Orville Artifacts #1 (For the read)
AUG210019 - [x2] Hellcop #1 (Always good to pick up some blanks, I sold a bunch of Stray Dog #1s at a profit.)

I like black and white sketch 2nd prints.

AUG218382 - [x2] Shang Chi #3 [2nd Ptg]
AUG218381 - [x] Shang Chi #4 [2nd Ptg]

The Marvel Voices Community #1 Ramos VAR cover, is that the new 1st app, 1st cover?.

PLUS, an all-new hero takes the stage in a whirlwind adventure you won’t want to miss.

New characters on The Bustos cover?

2 Likes

I think so. 1st appearance in the issue so the cover appearance would be a good play

1 Like

Not sure… anybody know who this character is?

2 Likes

No clue

The Marvel Voices Pride #1 for $9.99 was a pretty good gamble, sold a lot of those. Might go for this one too.

1 Like

At $9.99 you would think lower print run and stores not going to heavy on it?. With a 1st app, and possibly more I think it would be a good pickup. Especially if that is the new 1st app character on the VAR cover :+1:t2:

Definitely a new character and they held back the Ramos Cover until the last second of foc. They said a new hero emerges in the synopsis so this could Definitely be her 1st cover and 1st appearance.

1 Like

I dont think so. That’s Hummimgbird, Inferno, and Robbie Reyes. All Hispanic superheroes already introduced in prior titles.

1 Like

Might be Eva who was previously introduced in Reptil #1. If so, maybe this is a first cover appearance (?) but not a first outright.

4 Likes

I think you might be right. It looks like her and she appears to be using magic, which is Eva’s superpower.

The solicitation for Marvel Voices Community says “an all-new hero takes the stage in a whirlwind adventure you won’t want to miss.”

… I wonder if they are talking about Eva? In Reptil’s last arc she had used some magic spells but I’m not sure she’d be classified as a hero or superhero at that point. And at the very end of the arc she picks up the pieces of a 2nd amulet that might end up enhancing her powers.

2 Likes

Could be Eva. I’m picking up the America Chavez cover just cuz I’m a fan but the Ramos looks nice. Don’t know I’d go nuts on this book.

2 Likes

I’m kind of digging the Wolf variant with White Tiger. I can see them giving her a bigger push going forward, and other than her mini series with Mack covers and that one Mighty Avengers, there aren’t many that stick out in my mind

2 Likes

Yup you are correct it looks to be Humberto’s cousin Eva, 1st app Reptil #1. This looks like a 1st cover app so I’ll pick up a copy or two. Saw a few posts earlier this morning mentioning it was Eva from Reptil #1. Thanks for posting the info it was driving me nuts…

I really like this cover also, it looks great!!!

2 Likes