FOC Mega Topic

I think this one has been pushed back several times.

Yes, thereā€™s a Wookiee Jedi padawan ( Krrsish) who is in the same ā€œclassā€ as a Trandoshan. HE first appears in Yoda 4. He keeps having visions of the Trandoshan rising up against the Wookiee and attacking him with a lightsaber. So far, we havenā€™t seen the end of that conflict.

Thereā€™s a well-established feud between Trandoshans and Wookiees. Trandoshans hunt Wookiees.

1 Like

Real good Clone Wars arc on this feud for anyone with Disney+ interested in learning more

Also a bad batch episode as well.

1 Like

I think Worldtr33 is going to be massively ordered. Tread carefully with the incentives

2 Likes

Of course it is. There are a shit ton of store exclusive variants.

Ignore the 1st print and go after the later printingsā€¦

2 Likes

SIKTC #16 all over againā€¦Way to many store exclusivesā€¦
The 1:10, 1:25, 1:50 are nice covers. Think it was HIVE that had all 3 in a bundle for a decent price. Like @monopolyjackson said wait for later prints. 1st prints will be abundant everywhere.

Batman !nc. looks like it will have 1:25ā€™s of the new characters. Cool little set to pick up if you can get em at a decent price.

Joker Inc charactersā€¦

1 Like

According to this, looks like Eve is in #1ā€¦

1 Like

I put up Image Anthology up this morning for $27 shipped. Sold almost instantly. Got it for a dollar this weekend. People really high on this new Tynion series. Iā€™ll pick up a copy of Worldtr33 1A, thatā€™s about it. Thereā€™s too many copies out there with all the exclusives.

3 Likes

People are out there dumping cvr a for under $3 just to get the incentives. This is becoming too prevalent. Incentives are too risky for mostly every book these days. Select 2nd print ratios are the ones to get now

3 Likes

I donā€™t understand the point in this when we already have Her/Kismet.

Here is one that is a sleeper, I do not think this was reprinted outside of TPBā€™s and other collectionsā€¦

Ps Artbooks Startling Wonder Comics Facsmile Ed #49

This is a facsimile version of the pre-code book, Startling Comics #49. This is more frequently referred to as the Bender Cover.

High price, but low print run.

2 Likes

Nice. Will have to get that

New Turtles on the cover

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Last Ronin Lost Years #1 (Directors Cut Cover C)

2 Likes

Got it :+1:

So thereā€™s a Him, a Her, a Her that was a Him, an Adam, and Eve.

I think I better just go back to bed and sleep this off.

Iā€™m with you there.

Not feeling it.

1 Like

I havenā€™t been reading Batman inc. I assume they appeared in earlier issues.

1 Like

Not on FOC yet, but DC looks to be adding their versions/copies of Swordmaster and New Agents of Atlas soon:

5 Likes