FOC Mega Topic

Those negative variants were once a novelty and kinda cool. I purchased many of the early ones

As with everything else in this business, once something is kinda cool initially, it gets played out over and over and over and over and over and over until my head spins and I get a migraine.
It’s no longer a novelty and quite frankly, they’re done kinda half ass lately.

The negative variants from JTC fall into that category.

4 Likes

it’s an outer wrap with the second Death of Ms Marvel cover inside - missed opportunity to have a virgin interior cover. They’ll save that for the 2nd print ratio.

3 Likes

just take off the black cover…and call it a “new” variant…

3 Likes

CGC will certainly grade it as such… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yes they will.

First to the market wins…

Theres Miles morales coming out in ultimate invasion #1 that’s red, probably should have been black and this one be red.

1 Like

Extreme Venomverse #4 - 1:25 Okazaki

I Hate Fairyland crossover?

So is the inner cover actually a “cover” or is it like the lenticulars which the “interior cover” was just normal interior paper stock?

Looks like the 2nd cover is regular interior paper stock from the photo…

I imagine the interior looks just like a regular cover but without a barcode. Thats how they do a lot of their blanks.

The marvel blanks I have the interior cover is regular paper.

Darth Vader #1 (first Krrsantan) comes to mind.

Ok I see what you are saying. Ya they are usually regular paper and is the exact cover without the barcode.

HEAT SEEKER GUN HONEY SERIES #1 (OF 4) ARTGERM VIRGIN VARIANT

SVENGOOLIE LOST IN TIME #1 (OF 2) CVR A JONES

SVENGOOLIE LOST IN TIME #1 (OF 2) CVR B ROUX

3 Likes

Does Svengoolie have that big of a following? Asking honestly as a non-horror follower. I figured his appeal would be pretty regional (midwestern US)?

1 Like

I dont know how big his following is. I usually watch his Saturday night show :grinning:

1 Like

ditto… great stuff

1 Like

I watch his Saturday night shows out here in Maryland.

2 Likes

He’s broadcast pretty far and wide the last chunk of years. I know of him!

Anyone ordering this book ? Lots of ratios

The Hunger and the Dusk #1 Cover A (Wildgoose)

His show can be watched on the west coast…and not at 3 am either. It’s pretty campy but fun stuff.