FOC Mega Topic

I think out of all the covers, I like the Miles one the best.

Agreed. Diamond screwing up the listing is looking like the simplest, most likely explanation at this point.

2 Likes

1 Like

GUNSLINGER SPAWN #1 1:250 VARIANT

1 Like

Thatā€™s a nice cover. The rifle is positioned a little off. But I like it.

Yeah and his left hand looks awfully smallā€¦ something doesnā€™t sit right with it for me.

Also, the whole pelvic area is offā€¦ heā€™s got those belt of bullets just going right into his left leg and the belt buckle seems way off compared to how his leg is hikedā€¦

Geezā€¦ now Iā€™m looking too hard and finding all the effing flawsā€¦

1 Like

Should pull a true McFarlane and go ahead and add that 3rd hand in there on the gun or somethingā€¦ then itā€™ll be a McFarlane masterpieceā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Dang it! Now I canā€™t unsee all thatā€¦

heā€™s also only 8 pouches away from going full Liefeld ā€” and you never go full Liefeld.

4 Likes

Heā€™s got a rifle on his back, some arrows but no bowā€¦ Knives in his hands, one really itty bitty one and a huge one that somehow seems to defy space and time by being both behind his leg and in front of itā€¦ might as well throw a couple more swords on his backā€¦ more weapons = better drawing right? :wink:

1 Like

Itā€™s a great example if how foreshortening is not ment to be doneā€¦ Come on Poyo. Get it together lol jk jkā€¦

1 Like

I just like poking fun at McFarlaneā€™s workā€¦ yeah, heā€™s talented but if youā€™re not a fanboy with a bias view regarding him and his work, you can see his flaws he tries to cover up with noiseā€¦ his artwork is very noisy to hide his mistakes. He should have watched Bob Ross more, the master of fixing those Happy Accidents in his artworkā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

Bob Ross is the shitsā€¦ I like happy little clouds

Nightwing 87 covers A & B

2 Likes

Is that Ant book ever gonna come out? Feels like its been pushed back on foc so many times

2 Likes

Every cover A of Nightwing has been awesome. I love the style Bruno has been pumping out with them, they remind me of Hughes cover run on black widow. I think both of those series will heat up down the road due to the covers.

4 Likes

1 Like

And in the forums:

3 Likes