FOC Mega Topic

2 Likes

So why donā€™t these show up in the link, which is the order form.

Maybe there was an updated link/form :man_shrugging:

Not really a big deal in the scheme of things.

No. Just annoying because when Iā€™m researching for my FOC article and Iā€™m looking to see what books might be sleepers and having no ratio variants is something to look out forā€¦so this week it seemed very odd a Star Wars #1 marvel book had no ratiosā€¦so went on to eBay and there it wasā€¦

Just makes more work for meā€¦

1 Like

Looking forward to that article, D-dawg!

Itā€™s in @Anthony ā€™s inbox. Hopefully he can get to it tonightā€¦although heā€™s probably very busy packaging up from a big week of salesā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Ha. I have a couple to pack up tomorrow. My son had his final basketball game today and we are moving all the crap out of the comic side that is not mine into the finished side of the basement. Any one want to come over and help? You can use the urinal.

Here you go

4 Likes

Letā€™s get down to the serious question here: is this a no splashback urinal?

1 Like

It is supposed to be zero splash back. So far, and me and the boys have been using it, no mess.

85 inch tv arrives next Friday.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve posted a link to both of them here:
https://forum.comicsheatingup.net/t/tfaw-ratio-early-access/7139/149

Should be back in stock in the next 12-24 hrs.

Personally, I feel the bigger long term spec on FOC this week is the first cover of Omega.

1 Like

That book isnā€™t on FOC this weeks. TFAW has it wrongā€¦again.

1 Like

Time for a little panic. Customers still coming in wanting to order Thundercats #2 and Diamond gives the same error message whether itā€™s ordering directly or attempting to access the FOC adjust page.

If itā€™s not fixed soon theyā€™re going to need to extend FOC again. Phone bank shut down 30 minutes ago.

kermit-panic

1 Like

Ordering Systems Issue & FOC Deadline Extension
Dear Diamond Customer:

Please be advised that Diamondā€™s ordering systems were down earlier this evening.

We have resolved the issue.

Because of the outage, the Final Order Cut-off deadline for this week has been extended to 10:00 AM ET tomorrow, February 20.

If you have additional questions regarding this information, please contact Diamondā€™s Retailer Services Department. Thank you.

10 extra hours of temptation and contemplation. What is the correct number of Calicaā€™s to order??? Letā€™s sleep on it.

They returnable? 1,000

1 Like

Anyone who wants the Virgin cover, you can get it here.

2 Likes