FOC Mega Topic

Unless I’m reading it wrong, only A thru F are returnable and I’m assuming that’s the affidavit strip cover form type but haven’t double checked like when I did all those Brzerkers with Boom being stupid. Buy everything, affidavit strip cover the open orders, slash the ratio prices for what’s left.

1,000 sounds nice, but you have to have funds to cover the automatic bank withdrawal by Diamond 7 days or so after delivery. The return windows are usually 2 to 3 months after release by most publishers I’ve seen. Then it comes back as a statement credit so you’d have to have another large order getting invoiced for the credit to apply to. A no interest period on a new credit card or maybe getting a bump to the PayPal Credit type lines where you get 6 months no interest or such would be best. Even terms like PRH’s Net 60 would help.

I’m not trying to stretch the budget too much so it’s more like thinking how much will the Spawn 350 signed version which is a guaranteed sale to a regular bring in and put all that into Calica’s. Rolling over one return into another potential one move.

That was less than ideal. They extended FOC until 10AM but no one told the person in charge of the FOC page so this morning it’s already been replaced with next Mondays. No easy way to see order totals and such so since I added another 4 Chetara Cover B’s last night, I figure lets round that up to an even 15 with some more A,C,D and E’s (Boycotting F and anything that looks like an action figure to avoid E-Bay idiots that only look at pictures and read nothing including titles, descriptions, back cover scans, categories items are listed at etc…) since they’re returnable and then bump the ratio’s up 1 the extras qualify for.

Another fine mess by Diamond. I was joking about ordering a thousand.

If I had an empty card to park it on, I wouldn’t hesitate on 300 A thu E’s. No risk for those plus all the 25 and up ratio’s that opened up. Most of those in the 15 and under ratio’s look like cover price fodder not to be gambling with other than the Calicas.

Gotta love Diamond sometimes just for the chaos. I go to the Post Office at 8:30 and there’s my first box ever shipped USPS, Ground Advantage. No tracking number or invoice so I wasn’t expecting it and had no idea what was in it until opened. Mandalorian Bitty Pops and Scream Greats Killer Klowns. 6 pounds 15 ounce 20X11X13" standard box. Zone 5 distance since it came from the other warehouse. Pitney Bowes label so apparently they didn’t try out pirateship.com. No complaints if it gets the freight charge to show up under $10 for the first time ever. UPS that would have been a $25 charge billed.

Just saw this on upcoming FOC and I’m completely over the moon! By Fantagraphics too.

Adventures of the Gummi Bears a New Beginning HC

4 Likes

Bouncing here and there and everywhere…

Now it’s stuck in my head…

2 Likes

Loved Gummy Bears

1 Like

best children’s Disney theme song imo

I was a big Care Bears fan, myself.

Popples get no love.

TaleSpin and Duck Tales would like a word.

La la lala la la, la lala la laaaaaaa…

1 Like

Garbage Pail Kids forever!

2 Likes

This get pushed last second?

Or is TFaW wrong again.

Collection of the short stories that were in the magazine.

2 Likes

Seems like spider-verse is going to homage random Star Wars covers…

IMG_1253

3 Likes

They are introducing Darth Venom I bet. lol. Don’t know why the two universes have not crossed over yet. I mean Phineas and Ferb did.

I enjoy the hell out of watching that show and Gravity Falls with my son. Big City Greens isn’t bad either…

I like all the above. Loved gravity falls.