FOC Mega Topic

“Artgerm doing ANOTHER side pose…” Zzzzzzz…

portrait_uncanny

why would a horse need to hang upside down ?

2 Likes

Ha! That’s a damn good point.

He’s just horsing around…

crickets

…sorry

5 Likes

Geez. tough crowd. You just can’t please some people.

1 Like

You got a legitimate “lol” from me, so keep it up.

1 Like

It’s always the same usual crowd, you can’t take them too seriously. This is what I imagine them to look like in their every day life.

1 Like

I don’t have ears that big.

Ha. Looks just like me

KNIGHTS VS SAMURAI #1 CVR B INC 1:50 TODD MCFARLANE & DAVID DASTMALCHIAN B&W SIGNED VIRGIN VARIANT

3 Likes

Feels like more late image addition and updates than typical this week. Choose wisely! :blush:

Oh, And I just can’t bring myself to order that upside down stripper Venom Horse cover…I don’t care if it does do well.

3 Likes

Saga 69 has an interesting cover.

TFaW had this on FOC last week, so it’s listed at the post FOC price. :roll_eyes:

Thundercats #8 introduces Old Man Tigra, but also introduces a character Apex, which is on one of the variant covers (not being offered by TFAW)…because they had it as FOC last week and the listing has been pulled…. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

IMG_3018

He’s got the claw shield and tattered clothes kinda look like Lion-o’s outfit. May also be from the future.

2 Likes

Some no brainers…

STAR WARS: BATTLE OF JAKKU - INSURGENCY RISING #1

DEADPOOL #7

GHOST RIDER: ROBBIE REYES SPECIAL #1 GERARDO SANDOVAL VARIANT

And a cover to buy solely based off the artwork…

MOON KNIGHT: FIST OF KHONSHU #1 STEPHEN PLATT 1:100 VIRGIN VARIANT

You’re spoiling all my picks!

Whoa, didnt see the sign. My bad

1 Like

i wanna go heavy on ghost roller girl but after ghost rider 44 bombed im hesitating

More Artgerm side poses to collect!

Psylocke #1 Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau Variant

1 Like

The side upper body pose is definitely his go-to, but he does a fantastic job with these. They capture the character really well. He rarely has a dud. He’s more predictably good than some of the others that have their own repeated go-to, such as JTC or Jenny Frison, IMO.

GRRRR…I really, really want that 1:50 variant for the Ghost Machine Hyde Street…BUT…I don’t want to pay for it lol…I love the look and have really enjoyed everything they have done. It’s really creepy looking.

I’ll try to keep my eyes peeled for the TFAW posting for it.

There is a 1:1000 hand drawn cover. Crazy. Wonder how many shops qualify for it.

1 Like