FOC Mega Topic

I’ve been burned on GI Joe spec in the past. I don’t even bother. You have to have these listed before release day most of the time if they heat up, stay ahead of the game. Listing afterwards has always failed me miserably… GI Joe is cool, it’s got it’s fans but it’s fan base is not nearly as big as it once was in it’s heyday…

2 Likes

Silver Surfer: Rebirth 4 Ferry variant FOC 3/21/22

3 Likes

CARNAGE 2 DELL’OTTO VARIANT

4 Likes

THE SANDMAN UNIVERSE: NIGHTMARE COUNTRY #1 1:100 FRISON VARIANT

12 Likes

Great cover, any past Death covers this good you can recommend? Only concern is DC does an unannounced 1 per store virgin of the 1:100.

DAMN (this is a complete sentence)!

1 Like

DC doesnt do those.

Silver Surfer looks like he’s in the Olympics as a Speed Skater :wink:
… and he’s got great form!

Looks like a nice option for signatures and remarques.

1 Like

The Quietly variant of Madame Xanadu #6 is a cool death cover.

no they will make an open to order 2nd printing with a purple background and pimp out other colors to shops

RAZORBLADES SMALL CUTS SPECIAL #1 5 COPY INCV ORTIZ

1 Like

That is super creepy.

If I knew that he was going to reprint his material into a comic, then I would’ve just waited to buy that. Kinda like how he lied about not making a 2nd print of the magazine. I don’t believe anything Tynion says anymore. He only cares about money and has lost integrity.

3 Likes

GOOD luck getting one cheap

Dc does one per stores often Harley Quinn green background, Bane Daughter, a couple of the new foil variants. But yes I imagine 2nd print regular cover all day.

Campbell will be 1:50 I heard…

If it’s a big ass black label book I’ll be happy to skip it.

I’m liking the next round of Spidey variants (FOC is March 28th):

2 Likes

I already have 10 on preorder. If you shop around, you can find it for $15 & under…