FOC Mega Topic

Iron Man 19 Nakayama:

2 Likes

tfaw announced theirs today, 2 covers, 4500 copies total, so that 45 of the frision without counting the reg cover orders, any one paying over ratio is nuts

I just got an email from TFAW saying that my pre-order for the Del Otto variant of Secret Invasion was cancelled.

Kind of disappointing. Iā€™m curious if there is any spec or heat related to this book that would have caused this?

the whole thing was cancelled, every issue

2 Likes
2 Likes

Am I the only one who just realized Gleason spelled CHASM on the ASM 93 B cover?

Okay, Iā€™m probably the only one late to the party lol. I knew he hid skulls in his art, but this is cool also. Iā€™m liking this cover even more now.

2 Likes

Is chasm the new villain?

2 Likes

Do any Canadians here order from TFAW? I want to order from them through the affiliate links to support CHU, but I emailed them to see if they have a hold box option for international customers and they donā€™t. All my other online shops I shop at have this option.
Some weeks there isnā€™t much on FOC and if I purchase only a few books donā€™t really want them to ship it to me and get hit with a big shipping charge.

While Iā€™m not entirely sure, I think this is who Ben Reilly ends up becoming:
https://www.cbr.com/marvel-teases-spider-man-ben-reilly-chasm/

Yesterday there was I think 3 exclusives posted to be releasedā€¦one being a trade/foil Sinkevitch set, and a Mattina coverā€¦ I can get the 1:100 for $174 but think Iā€™ll pass at this point. FOC hasnā€™t even passed yet so I bet more store exclusives will show up just because stores want that FRISON cover.

4 Likes

We were talking about CHASM around FOC. Ben Reilly could become Chasm, but then they start over with a new #1 ASM. The new series solicits say nothing about Chasm. Ecliptic said it might be the webhead from ASM #83. Nobody really knows yet.

6 Likes

Got my order in with Villain. Big week. Several things Iā€™m looking forward to.

2 Likes

Legion of X #1 on FOC this week. Per the solicitation, there are some new characters in this issue.

meet WEAPONLESS ZSEN, ORA SERRATAā€¦and a villain worth praying for.

Iā€™m not very familiar with X-Men / Mutants. Does anybody know if new characters appear on any of the covers? Iā€™m guessing itā€™s one of them on the design variant.

Covers are here https://prhcomics.com/book/?isbn=75960620254600161

This one. Mother Righteous
Legion of X #1 (McKelvie Design Variant)

To be honest I donā€™t like the cover or character. It still might be worth something.

3 Likes

This is interesting. Strange Academy 18 Stegman. New character?

1 Like

new student who was in the Death of Dr Strange Strange Academy issue if I recall correctly

3 Likes

Iā€™m not Canadian but they have different options for shipping frequency. Weekly, Bi-Weekly and monthly fur preorders.

his name is Howie, his and Heidiā€™s 1st full is in death of doctor strange presents strange academy #1

5 Likes