FOC Mega Topic

So what is Chasm’s first appearance in costume? Which book should i be going after?

1 Like

ASM #93 out on wednesday. Gleason cover is the one I preordered.

5 Likes

So cool how that spells out Chasm on the cover!

5 Likes

Very nice. I ordered 5 as a cover buy!

3 Likes

The Gleason cover is great. The actual costume in the inside page, while great, looks different from the cover. The cover actually looks like the Ghost Spider costume (Incredible Hulks Annual). Its all cool though ! I do not like the name ‘Chasm’ - “look out here comes chasm”, “Beware its Chasm” :thinking:

Whatever happened to the Ghost Spider ? I thought there was supposed to be an appearance in the cancelled Non-stop Spider-man series, but havent seen him anywhere. There was a sold-out POP also.

Thanks. I did not notice that.

2 Likes

Spidey fans what are we looking at here? Are you excited about this character or is it a meh?

Still need to see the power set. Happy about the costume; not so much with the name.

1 Like

Good change for now. Not sure how long it’s gonna stick around…

2 Likes

Switching to #1 again might lose reader interest for now. Remember Red Goblin…

1 Like

I’m kinda “meh”…Doesn’t mean collectors or speculators will see it that way at least in the short term. Worth a pick up or two, but I’m not going to go nuts on this one.

Next Monday:

6 Likes

As a Spidey fan and fan of Ben Reilly…I wish they would’ve kept him dead lol. Hated him as Jackal and hate them making him a villain, again

3 Likes

That’s a really nice looking cover.

Just like Gwen… I lik’em better dead as well!

1 Like

No first covers.

3 Likes

that Crain is pretty sweet.

1 Like

@faele I’m gonna need a 1:25/1:10 package here!

5 Likes

@faele - count me in for a 1:10

Obi-wan likely won’t be needing the ski pole he’s lugging around on his back.

2 Likes