Funko Heating Up

@TheTinHat what are your thoughts on the new wave of Hamilton Pops?

I sent a screenshot to some of the non-pop collectors in my group chat who are Hamilton fans and they were falling all over the Jefferson one for some reason.

Might get a little buzz if that’s any indication.

Definitely a must for Hamilton fans. I don’t know if they’ll hit $50 later on. Maybe.

However, my bet would be on King George. His character is a hilarious heel, and his monologues get big laughs.

I’m definitely grabbing 1 of him and a few of the Wal-Mart exclusives.

1 Like

I should say that these are “rumored” POPS, but usually rumors arise from retailers having a purchase order offered to them by Funko and then leaking the case break down.

4 Likes

Back in stock! You’d be a fool not get a few of these. Perfect for holding.

Not Funko, but I found this and love the detail.

3 Likes

What scale are those figures, @DocCRR ?

My first action figure(s) but I think they are 7". See below for details.

DC Multiverse Collector Multipack 7" Action Figures, Batman Who Laughs with Robins of Earth-22 - Walmart.com

What If? Doctor Strange Supreme, Glow in the Dark Amazon Exclusive

Back in stock. Make sure to hit Other Sellers to get the Amazon retail price.

3 Likes

Bruno is still hot I see. I unloaded mine and grabbed a couple on preorder for cheap for the future.
He’s also now available on Amazon for 11.99 on preorder (was a lot more a few days ago).

2 Likes

There will definitely be a dip as more come out, but I can never see it going below $20. The character is too hot!

1 Like

Strange Bruno is so popular as I recall we aren’t supposed to talk about him.

Heh.

2 Likes

Prices are about to fall out from under this on the secondary market. Entertainment Earth are doing a second run.

Today’s the day! Drops at 1130cst. (10 minutes)

This looks badass!

3 Likes

In the words of Fat Joe, “8 Miles down the road, the farm is that a-way.”

Eminem rose to mega stardom after the release of his film, 8 Mile. In the before times known as January 2020, his character, B-Rabbit, was finally given a POP release. This was way before supply chain issues and shipping delays, so the figure was readily available for all fans. Now, it’s finally starting to move. It is slowly trickling into the $80 range on eBay. PPG values him at $43, so if you can find him at a shop for that price or lower, pick it up! Once PPG catches up to recent eBay sales and current bids, that value will rise.

1 Like

I have that one. Yeah for me for buying an Eminem pop

1 Like

Back when Eminem made almost nothing but hits.

Now he makes spaghetti:

1 Like